4.8 - Changed residence, discovered in dream

Some people say some things casually, but some people take them seriously.

Qiao Bai did not have his own place to live in this survival base. He had been living with Yuan Yi before, but the most indispensable thing in this survival base was an empty house. Xie Chao found a place after walking around a few times.

This is an old house with an "empty" sign hanging on it. Xie went over to take off the sign and opened the door. The house was filled with dust and his nose was stifling. He sighed and covered the whole place with a thin layer of ice. For the house, I have to say that the decontamination effect of this ice power is very good.

"Aren't you going to go back to Azheng's place?" 333 asked.

Xie Chao laughed and said: "If you don't go, Yuan Yi might come over at some point. My ability is only at the peak of level six. If I fall into his hands, I will die."

Although Yuan Yi's character is not good, his strength is indeed the pinnacle of the eighth-level superpower. If he goes one step further, he will be the only ninth-level superpower in mankind.

"You have to break through the sixth level of power..." Xie Chao was a little worried. His current power was really not good enough. The ice crystal in his hand was very beautiful. He pinched it gently and said: "What's the situation now with Yuan Yi?"

"Wen Miao told him that the Third Survival Base was about to be destroyed. He escaped. By the way, he also told him that level 10 zombies may have appeared in S City, where the Qiao family is located." I don't know if that's true. Xie Chao's misconception was that he always felt that 333 had a slight smile when he said this, but he definitely didn't mean it in a friendly way.

"Huh?" This was somewhat beyond Xie Chao's expectations. He was stunned for a moment and said, "Then what does Yuan Yi plan to do?"

"He is still thinking about it, but if his guess is correct, he should go to S city." 333's voice was soft. This time Xie Chao understood clearly. This tone was definitely a hidden sarcasm. He heard 333 say: "I I'm curious what gives him confidence."

Xie Chao finally tidied up the room and lay down on the bed. He was so tired that he almost fell apart. He looked at the moldy walls and asked, "Actually, Qiao Bai's resentment is not that difficult to resolve. He just doesn't understand." That's all..."

A box of crystals can coax him to lose twenty points of resentment. Such a person doesn't hold grudges at all.

But before he died, he just didn't understand. He couldn't understand why he was abandoned. He obviously did nothing wrong, so why did he die.

Perhaps his body was too tired and he lost the vigilance of living in Azheng's house. Xie Chao lay here. Although it was simple, it made him feel very at ease. He slowly closed his eyes and murmured in a low voice: "It's good to be alive." Disaster."

*

"Qiao Bai, come here and carry this thing in!"

"Qiao Bai, here, what are you doing over there?"

"Qiao Bai, come here and get me a glass of water."

"Qiao Bai, where are my clothes?"

...

Xie Chao seemed to be an outsider. He saw Qiao Bai standing next to Yuan Yi, with a hint of numbness on his delicate face. He only raised his head slightly when he heard his name being called.

"Can you improve your own abilities? In the entire team, only your abilities are the most annoying. Ice-type abilities are useless to begin with. However, it has been so long since the end of the world and you are still level 4. You usually Why don't we kill zombies and hide behind? Our team doesn't want to be a coward." Yuan Yi spoke very unpleasantly, and every word was piercing Qiao Bai's heart. Xie Chao saw what Qiao Bai wanted to explain, but Yuan Yi stood up impatiently and knocked the coffee out of Qiao Bai's hand with a wave of his hand. The hot coffee spilled on Qiao Bai's hand and immediately turned into a thin layer of ice.