Go to Reality 4: I'm back

When Xie Chao was injured, it was three months after Jiang Yao's death. By the time his injury healed, it was almost summer. The dead trees that had lost not a single leaf in the winter were already covered with green leaves. Xie Chao changed He likes to stay in the library, so Jiang Yao stays with him. The two of them go out at seven o'clock every morning and arrive at the library at eight-thirty. They eat a small ravioli next to it. There are many books in the library. Xie Chao used to like to stay in the library when he was in school, and it's still the same now.

Jiang Yao sat opposite him. He could sit like this all day long. Both of them had outstanding looks. People always liked to look at them twice when they passed by.

"News paper." Xie Chao handed a copy of the morning paper to Jiang Yao as usual. When he was flipping through it, his eyes suddenly stopped on a piece of news, and the corners of his lips were slightly depressed.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Yao's eyes never left Xie Chao's body. When he realized that his mood was not right, he asked, "Brother Chao?"

"It's okay." Xie Chao shook his head, and then said: "Let's read a book."

The newspaper was still put aside. Jiang Yao had doubts in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. It wasn't until Xie Chao went to buy water that he took the newspaper over and looked through it. His eyes stopped at a news article that said [ A car crashed into the river after being discovered on an abandoned bridge], although Pei and a certain film and television company are used as pronouns throughout the article, Jiang Yao until now was referring to Pei Yao.

But Pei Yao is from the mission world,

"Brother Chao." When Xie Chao came back, Jiang Yao had already put the newspaper back in its place. He asked, "Brother Chao, what do you want to eat tonight?"

Xie Chao's leg has almost recovered, but the steel nails are still in the bones. The doctor told him not to do strenuous exercise. When he occasionally wants to play basketball, he can only stand on the sidelines and watch Jiang Yao play. For him, Jiang Yao is There is no difference between him and me.

"Hot pot?" Xie Chao said tentatively. Because he had a bad stomach, Jiang Yao usually didn't let him eat hot pot.

"..." Jiang Yao looked at him, and finally couldn't refuse Xie Chao's eyes, so he could only sigh deeply: "Clear soup."

"Slightly spicy." Xie Chao bargained.

"..." In the end, Jiang Yao had no choice but to take a step back and said: "Yuanyang pot, slightly spicy, this is the only way."

Xie Chao never acted coquettishly, except when it came to eating hot pot.

There was an event happening at the hot pot restaurant. When Xie Chao went there, he was given a rose. He turned around and saw Jiang Yao holding one in his hand. If it weren't for his stomach, Xie Chao would never eat spicy food. , but now he can only endure it. He is not afraid of pain, but he is a little afraid of Jiang Yao. After all, he actually gained two pounds during the time he was hospitalized, but Jiang Yao lost a lot of weight.

"Have you seen the newspaper in the morning?" Mao was upset. Xie Chao suddenly said such a sentence. Jiang Yao didn't expect it. He paused for a moment, then responded: "I saw it..."

"It's obviously a matter in the mission world, but it appears here." Xie Chao lowered his eyes and looked at the boiling meat slices in the spicy pot: "I don't understand what is going on."

"..." Jiang Yao said nothing.

"Is it a coincidence? But this kind of thing can't be explained by coincidence, right?" Xie Chao didn't dig into it. He didn't even ask in detail. He just hid this doubt in his heart and smiled slightly: "Right?"