6.6 - Doctor, sanatorium, relief

When he met the psychiatrist, although he didn't say a word, Xie Chao had a strong feeling that 333 was the psychiatrist.

After all, this afternoon, except for the doctor in front of him, he didn't see any other living creatures.

After calling the doctor, Chu Yuan asked, "I heard that Jian Su was your patient before. You should know more about him. Can you tell me about his previous illness?"

"...I'm sorry." The doctor wore gold-framed glasses and looked very elegant. He smiled warmly and said, "It involves the patient's privacy, so it's not convenient for me to tell you."

Chu Yuan looked at the doctor deeply, and then responded: "Okay, then I will continue to hand him over to you now. I hope you can help him. The price is whatever you want."

"Really?" The doctor glanced at Chu Yuan and asked, "I can prescribe whatever I want?"

"Yes." Chu Yuan intuitively felt that something was wrong with this sentence, but for a while he couldn't find anything wrong. He just responded: "As long as he gets better, everything else is not a problem."

"Is that so?" The doctor laughed. He raised his hand to adjust his glasses and said with a slow smile, "Just give me a basic salary."

"Nothing else?" Chu Yuan frowned slightly.

"Yeah." The doctor went upstairs, his eyes fell behind Chu Yuan, and he sneered in a low voice: "You can't give me what I want."

When entering the room, the doctor's eyes fell on Jian Su. The man sitting on the bed had his head lowered. He had remained in this position for a long time, motionless.

"It's been like this since he woke up. No matter what, he didn't respond, and he didn't even drink water until now." Chu Yuan followed the doctor, and he stood aside and said: "I tried many methods, but they were all useless. "

"What's the matter with the injury on his hand?" The doctor's eyes fell on Jian Su's arm. There was a bandage on the arm, but blood had already seeped out: "Is this a new wound? There is something wrong between you two. A dispute?"

"Because I didn't know he was in this situation before, maybe some words... irritated him." Speaking of this, Chu Yuan regretted a little: "If I had known earlier, I definitely wouldn't have done this."

"I advise you to be careful before you speak next time, otherwise it may be self-inflicted this time, but it may not be the same next time." The doctor walked over slowly, bent down slightly, and whispered: "Jian Su? Jian Su... ...Can you hear me? Can you just nod?"

But no matter what he said, no one on the bed moved.

"What's going on?" Seeing this, Chu Yuan was a little anxious: "He can't always be like this, right? I wanted to take him to the hospital, but as soon as I picked him up by force, he struggled desperately."

The wound on his arm had been bandaged three times. As long as he struggled, the wound would definitely open, so Chu Yuan did not dare to mess around.

"He had autism before, and later suffered from severe depression." The doctor paused, raised his hand and gently touched Jian Su's arm, and whispered: "In addition to making him feel pain, your behavior , of no use at all."

When someone said this to Chu Yuan, his face suddenly turned pale, but when he thought that this was the only person who could possibly communicate with Jian Su, he had to hold back his anger: "Then what do you want to do?"

"You stay away from him, it's more effective than anything else." The doctor's tone was very calm, but what he said made Chu Yuan furious. He even wondered if the person in front of him was deliberately targeting him, but when he looked at the doctor again, There was only calmness in the eyes behind the golden frames. After a pause, he reluctantly said: "This is impossible, I will not leave him."