【World 2】━━ The rich second generation who was deceived by celebrities ━━

2.1 - drowning, stomach ache, disguise

The strong smell of alcohol almost made Xie Chaoxun vomit. As soon as he opened his eyes, his stomach was churning. He couldn't help but retched, but it seemed that his stomach had been vomited long ago and nothing could be vomited out.

After he recovered, he realized that he seemed to be in the wilderness and his whole body was soaked. It didn't look like he had been caught in the rain, but rather like someone had just fished him out of the water.

"What's going on?" Xie Chao leaned against the tree weakly, feeling like retching again.

"The original owner is Pei Yao, the only son of the chairman of the Pei Group in City A. He has a somewhat stubborn temperament, which can even be said to be paranoid. He is extremely fond of an artist named Xu Nanhuai under his banner. The two have maintained an underground relationship for five years. Until this time he was arrested for driving drunk and drowning." System 333 paused and then said, "But before meeting Xu Nanhuai, this young master of the Pei family had quite a romantic history."

"You just said that you were arranged to drive drunk and eventually fell into the river and drowned. What do you mean?" Xie Chao noticed something was wrong with this sentence.

333 called up a detailed introduction about this mission and passed it to Xie Chao. He said: "You will understand after reading it."

In the documents sent from 333, Xie Chao reviewed his short, glorious, but frustrating life from Pei Yao's perspective. It is rare to be able to combine these three things together.

"Born in the Pei family, the richest man in City A, he is the only son. He has been favored by his elders since he was a child. His appearance, knowledge, and abilities are all outstanding. He can be said to be the proud son of heaven. He took over the Judi Group under the Pei Group at a young age. It was a smooth journey until I met Xu Nanhuai and fell in love at first sight." When Xie Chao said this, he suddenly paused and his tone slowed down: "Xu Nanhuai agreed to date Pei Yao five years ago, but it was only an underground relationship. Pei Yao agreed."

"In the next five years, the two lived together. Pei Yao gave Xu Nanhuai countless resources and promoted him from an unknown 18th-tier artist to a first-tier star. He participated in many big IP productions and won awards. Many awards, his worth doubled." Xie Chao briefly described the events between the original owner and Xu Nanhuai, because there really wasn't much worth paying attention to between them. Among all the memories, the one that impressed Xie Chao the most was the death of Pei Yao. Before, he went to the Songxiang Building. He stood outside the box and heard Xu Nanhuai's voice coming from inside.

He heard Xu Nanhuai say with his own ears: "Pei Yao? That idiot, when I win the Best Actor Award, I will dump him and stay with you, okay? You have wronged my baby, ugh."

"What do I have to feel wronged about? You obviously don't like him, but you still have to pretend to be affectionate around him. It's too hard on you." Another person's voice came, and Pei Yao recognized it in an instant. This was the voice of the assistant next to him, and this assistant was recommended to him by Xu Nanhuai.

"Come on, give me a kiss." Xu Nanhuai said.

The intimate sounds of the two people came from the box, and Pei Yao felt an extremely nauseating feeling, and he suddenly felt like vomiting.

In the end, he didn't open the door. His steps were all frivolous. He fell down before walking out of the Rosin Building. Then he didn't know anything until he was shaken to wake up. He tried his best to open the sleepy door. In his eyes, someone could faintly hear someone saying: "Is it done? This is it."