8.2 - Hopeless, kidnapped, something is wrong

After Zheng Xuan went back, he was full of anger. He pushed the door open and saw a figure in the room. He trembled in shock. He immediately relaxed his hands and feet and whispered: "I'm sorry, Xiaoyu, I...I didn't notice."

"I'm fine." Mu Yu shook his head. He glanced at Zheng Xuan, and then asked tentatively: "You... came from my brother's place?"

"Don't mention him, it's bad luck." When he thought of Mu Jin, Zheng Xuan felt very irritated. He walked to Mu Yu and held him in his arms, trying to find comfort. He lowered his voice and said, "I want to is you."

Mu Yu didn't move in his arms. After a while, Zheng Xuan let go of his hand. He smiled bitterly and said, "Xiao Yu..."

"I'm sorry." Mu Yu's face was still a little pale. After a pause, he said, "I...I still have some..."

"I know, let's take it slow." Zheng Xuan patted Mu Yu's shoulder gently, then turned and walked to the bathroom, leaving Mu Yu alone in the living room.

When he came out from the shower, Mu Yu had already cooked a table full of dishes. He said, "I haven't tried cooking for a long time. I don't know if it tastes good. You should try it."

"You leave me alone, how can you cook it yourself?" Zheng Xuan felt a little distressed, and then asked: "Just tell me what you want to eat in the future, and I will cook it for you."

"You... didn't know how to cook before." Mu Yu whispered while eating the food.

"..." Zheng Xuan froze, and then said: "Hey, this is the variety show I participated in before..."

"Is it because of my brother? He doesn't like to eat outside food. If he doesn't eat well, he will get stomachache easily, and the pain will last for several days." Mu Yu lowered his head, and then said: "I didn't mean to say this. It's just...I didn't expect that you would be with my brother after I left."

"I..." Zheng Xuan was speechless under Mu Yu's gaze. After a while, he stammered: "Because you were in the hospital after a suicide attempt. I originally wanted to visit you, but you My brother stopped me. Your brother didn't allow anyone to look at you and sent you away. You also sent me a message saying that we were breaking up... I can't contact you anymore."

"Why does it have to be my brother?" Mu Yu asked.

"I think he forced us to break up. I remember that he hates homosexuality, so I thought, let him have a taste of this feeling." Zheng Xuan paused, and then said: "But he and I have already broke up."

"I saw the news reports about my brother... those photos and comments were all released by you, right?" Mu Yu held the chopsticks. He seemed to be hesitating about something. Zheng Xuan didn't force him for a while. After that, Mu Yu summoned up the courage to say: "If you do this, he will be cornered. My brother is a person with strong self-esteem. If you do this... you will break his heart and make him never look up to him again." Don't start."

"I know, I did it on purpose." Zheng Xuan didn't want to say these things in front of Mu Yu, but now that Mu Yu mentioned it, he could only say truthfully: "Five years ago, after you were sent abroad, I was decadent for a while. Then I figured it out. The culprit was your brother. The reason why he sent you out was because he wanted to monopolize the property. For this dirty thought, he could do this to you... I couldn't stand it, but at that time I had no choice but to think about it all night and finally thought of a way to get back at him."

The food on the table was still steaming, and the two sat face to face. Zheng Xuan said: "So I pursued him. He really hates homosexuality, but I found one thing. He is actually a bit weak, so I It took three years to exploit his weakness, and finally he was with me. It took me another two years to torture him and get revenge on him, until a few days ago, I closed the net."