Go to Reality 1: Jiang Yao

Last night.

"If there was another way, I wouldn't choose this." 333 hugged Xie Chao in his arms, he rubbed it gently, and whispered: "I'm afraid of wasting your time, and then you won't be able to come back. You will hate me if you go, and I'm afraid that you won't be able to accept Jiang Yao's death when you go back, and you will fall into your own dream again. Brother Chao, don't hate me, and don't forget me when you go back."

333 wanted Xie Chao to stay here forever, but he couldn't do it. He knew very well that if he really did this, there would be only one result - Xie Chao would hate him.

"I don't know what I have to do to make you remember that you are 001." Only at this time can he say these words: "But if you return to the real world, then don't remember it, Brother Chao, I really can't bear to leave you."

In the dream that day, 333 saw Jiang Yao and Xie Chao going to pay homage to Xie Chao's grandmother, and in that small and remote cemetery, they met Wang Zhihe. It was also at that time that Xie Chao lost Jiang Yao forever.

333 saw the scene of Jiang Yao's death.

On November 27, 2076, the first heavy snowfall of that winter, Xie Chao saw with his own eyes that Jiang Yao's throat was cut, blood spattered on his body, his face and even his eyes were full of blood, and he hugged him almost frantically. He looked at Jiang Yao and clutched his wound tightly, but he could not stop the loss of Jiang Yao's life.

In fact, it only lasted for more than ten seconds, but to Xie Chao, it seemed like a lifetime had passed, or in other words, his life had died at that moment.

"Jiang Yao——"

333 Seeing Xie Chao's appearance, he saw Xie Chao kneeling on the ground crying, and saw Jiang Yao looking at the sky with his eyes blankly, snowflakes falling. Jiang Yao actually died before he was sent to the hospital. Everyone knew that he died. But Xie Chao didn't believe it. He was trembling all over and almost knelt on the ground and begged. He loved face and clean people so much, and his whole body was covered with mud and blood. He couldn't control his crying. In the end, the doctor gave him an injection. He took a sedative and fell asleep, but in his dream he was crying.

To others, it is just a topic on Weibo, a hot spot in the media's field of vision, a fight, an urn, a tombstone, and a life.

But for Xie Chao, this is everything. Everything about him... nothing... is gone.

"Jiang Yao." Xie Chao held Jiang Yao's bloody clothes and sat in the room. He didn't eat or drink. He just sat like this. The guitar next to him was already covered with dust. He whispered: "I miss you." ......I miss you."

Xie Chao visited his grandfather in a nursing home. The old man's Alzheimer's disease was already very serious, but he still recognized Xie Chao when he saw him. He even remembered Jiang Yao. The old man smiled and said: "Then...when will he come?" Huh? He told me that he will take you home when it snows for the first time this year. He said that he will give you a home and you will all be well."

Xie Chao's eyes were already red. He hugged the old man gently and said in a trembling voice, "Okay, I'll go home with him."

...

Two throat cuts, two deaths, two blood splatters on Xie Chao's body. His palms were sticky, his voice was so hoarse that he couldn't make a sound, and he was drowned in almost excruciating pain. Those who were Things he had sealed deep in his memory that he didn't even dare to touch were revealed again.

Xie Chao felt like he was going to die.

He wanted to die too.

This was really cruel to him.