6.15 - Firefighter, ending, turn around (End)

Those videos were played repeatedly on Chu Yuan's computer. He leaned back on the chair and put his hands casually on his side. There were traces of cigarette burns on his fingertips.

"My name is Jian Su. I am twenty years old and a junior in college..."

"Graduation will be next year." The person on the computer screen said.

"I will graduate next year." Chu Yuan's voice outside the video was synchronized. His voice was trembling slightly, and his shoulders were shaking a little, as if he was forcibly enduring something. The ashtray on the table was full of cigarette butts, and his whole body was full of cigarette butts. It smelled of tobacco and alcohol, and the wine bottle on the table was empty.

In the dim study room, Chu Yuan was no longer as high-spirited as before. He covered his face with his hands, his beard was unkempt, and there were still wine stains on his clothes. He murmured in a low voice: "Xiao Su...Xiao Su..."

There was a knock on the door outside. He was stunned for a moment, then stiffly turned his head to look outside the door, as if he was thinking about who would come here to find him at this time, but before he could think about it, he heard the person outside the door say: "Mr. Chu."

This voice was exactly the same as that of the doctor in the video. Chu Yuan was so startled that he almost jumped up. He suddenly turned his head and stared at the door, holding the wine bottle tightly in his hand. Then he suddenly let go, stood up and walked out of the door. When the study door opened, he saw the doctor.

The doctor was wearing a black coat. When he looked at Chu Yuan, there was a smile in his eyes: "Long time no see, Mr. Chu."

"How did you get in?" Chu Yuan's voice was hoarse, and the smell of tobacco and alcohol all over his body was extremely strong, but he didn't care anymore. The man in front of him seemed to be unable to smell him, so he just smiled and said: "Mr. Chu, look Seeing my expression like this, I thought Mr. Chu would like to see me."

The moment he saw the doctor, Chu Yuan immediately thought of what happened to Jian Su before. He stepped forward and grabbed the doctor: "Jian Su...where is he?"

The doctor paused and then laughed: "Mr. Chu, have you forgotten? Second Young Master Jian is already dead."

Chu Yuan stared at the doctor, as if he wanted to see a flaw in his face, but to his disappointment, no matter what he did, the doctor in front of him didn't react at all. He concluded that Jian Su was dead.

"I just want to ask you, have you finished watching the video? I have to take this thing back." The doctor smiled slightly; "But this can be regarded as Second Young Master Jian's last wish."

"It's from you..." Chu Yuan said with difficulty, "Why?"

"Probably... I just want to let you know how much he loves you." The doctor calmly opened Chu Yuan's hand and said word by word: "Only in this way will you understand what you have lost. You've come this far before."

If the distance between anyone is a hundred steps, then Chu Yuan used a feint to trick Jian Su into walking ninety-nine steps, and finally pushed him into the abyss.

"You must not seek death." The doctor avoided Chu Yuan and approached the study. His eyes fell on the computer screen. He couldn't tell whether it was sarcasm or something else. He just pressed down the corners of his lips slightly, then ejected the USB disk and put it in his hand. , he said: "I asked him before, if he had the chance to come back, would he still like you?"

"What did he say?" Chu Yuan felt the strong smell of blood coming out of his chest. His throat was choked and his heart ached.

"He didn't answer. He said he would tell me when he gets better." The doctor glanced at the ring around Chu Yuan's neck before leaving, and then left without looking back.