1.5 - Professor, the proud son of heaven, Broken Palm

The entire lecture theater was full of people. Professor Xu was still wearing the same gray shirt. Although it was a little old, it was very neat. He stood on the podium and talked about art in a serious manner.

"This was Shen Li's favorite course during his lifetime. Every time Professor Xu started a class, he would rush here." System 333 said in Xie Chao's mind: "But since he dropped out of school, he rarely comes here. "

"He really loves art." Xie Chao subconsciously shook his right hand. After feeling a slight tremor, he had to give up.

"Lu Yu is also rushing here. It is estimated that he will arrive at the lecture theater in two minutes." System 333 said. It may be Xie Chao's misunderstanding. He always felt that this 333 seemed to be somewhat hostile to Lu Yu, but Lu Yu was like this It's really hard not to dislike him.

"The classroom is full, let him stand." Xie Chao was not prepared to stop Lu Yu from coming. He just sat on the chair and listened to the old professor's lecture. The students next to him cast curious glances at him from time to time, and one boy lowered his voice. Asked: "Classmate, which department are you from? Are you here to attend the lecture too... I don't think I've seen you before."

"I came here to attend class, but now... I am no longer a student of our school." Xie Chao said with a smile. The boy beside him was stunned for a moment, then scratched his hair and whispered: "I saw the paint in your hand, I thought you were also... hello, senior."

Xie Chao made a silence gesture and looked at Professor Xu on the stage. The boy understood what Xie Chao meant and immediately stopped talking, listening to the professor's lecture with peace of mind.

When Lu Yu came, he saw Shen Li sitting in the crowd at a glance. However, the seat was too full and there was no room. He had to stand in the corner. The old professor in the audience did not notice the movement here at all. Lu Yu Leaning against the door and listening to the class, most of his attention was still on Shen Li.

Shen Li has a handsome face and slightly pale lips. He probably came here in a hurry. Everyone else had notebooks in front of them, but his front was empty, but it did not prevent him from listening carefully to the lecture.

Lu Yu wanted to stop him, but when he saw how serious he looked, he subconsciously stopped. Once his eyes settled on Shen Li, he couldn't leave them again. It was as if across such a long distance, he saw the man sitting in the empty space. In the studio, there are people painting portraits bit by bit with paintbrushes.

"When our emotions are conveyed from the tip of the pen and fall on the drawing paper, our thoughts and ideas have a place to go." The old professor looked at the students sitting in the lecture theater and said slowly, word by word: " Our love and hate are expressed. Maybe words can deceive others, but painting can't. It's like a mirror, no difference."

The students in the seats nodded in agreement, and the old professor asked: "Students, do you have anything you want to ask?"

The students were whispering to each other, but no one asked. Just when everyone thought the class was about to end, a voice suddenly asked: "If a person repeatedly draws a portrait of another person, does this mean that he loves that person?" "

Everyone subconsciously looked towards the speaker. When the old professor saw Lu Yu standing in the corner, he was stunned for a moment, then nodded with a smile: "If there are no external factors forcing it, I personally think... yes."

Lu Yu's expression relaxed, and his tight shoulders relaxed slightly. He turned to look at Shen Li sitting in the lecture theater and said, "I think so too, thank you, Professor."

The old professor was old and could not see people clearly. At first he did not realize that the person sitting on the chair was Shen Li. It was not until everyone looked at Shen Li that he discovered that after the class, the old professor looked towards Shen Li waved: "Shen Li, come here."