2.19 - Kneel down, rainstorm, he must die

As a new actor, Chu Bei was also a powerful star before. He was very low-key and lived in a relatively remote villa area on the outskirts of the city.

There was originally a cleaning aunt at home, but since I brought Xie Chao back with me, I gave her a paid holiday.

"Xu Nanhuai is coming over later, let him in?" 333 studied the recipe and followed it to cook. Xie Chao leaned against the kitchen door and looked down at the finely shredded carrots, his pupils slightly Deeply, he seemed to be thinking about something. Seeing that Xie Chao had not replied, 333 stopped the knife in his hand, turned around and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No, it's nothing." Xie Chao came back to his senses. He coughed and asked, "What did you just say?"

"..." 333 said rather helplessly: "I said, Xu Nanhuai is coming over later. He is probably here to find you. Can you let him in?"

Xie Chao frowned slightly, and after thinking for a while, he responded: "Let him come in."

There was still soup simmering on the induction cooker in the kitchen. Xie Chao glanced at his hands and said slowly: "Some things have not been dealt with yet, and there are still 30% left."

Just as 333 said, within half an hour, the security guard called and said someone was coming. 333 glanced at Xie Chaohou and responded: "Well, he is my guest, let him in."

This was the first time Xu Nanhuai came to Chu Bei's house. The two of them had too little interaction and basically didn't know each other very well. After knowing that Pei Yao was not the real Pei Yao, he subconsciously began to doubt Chu Bei.

After all, the Chu Bei in front of him was very different from the meek and timid person on the screen.

"I'm here to find him." Xu Nanhuai made his purpose clear as soon as he entered the door: "Where is he?"

"Pei Yao? Didn't you see it on TV?" Chu Bei said calmly with a smile on his lips: "Or do you want me to repeat it to you?"

"You know who I'm talking about. If I want to see him, he must have a way to save Ayao." Xu Nanhuai's appearance is no longer as glamorous as he appeared in the media's sight before. His whole person has become decadent, and his hair is The messy, slightly hunched shoulders could no longer hold up his white coat: "I beg you."

When Xu Nanhuai saw Xie Chao for the first time, he felt that this person's appearance was really good-looking. He was different from Pei Yao's handsomeness. There was almost no warmth in his eyes. After Xu Nanhuai was stunned for a moment, he tugged at the corners of his lips: "You are the one pretending to be Pei Yao, right?"

This is not a question, this is a certainty.

"I know what you want to ask, but it's a pity, I'm very sorry to tell you that people can't be resurrected after death." Xie Chao was sitting on the sofa, wearing a gray and white double-color knitted sweater that 333 specially bought for him. Holding the thermos cup, he said in a gentle tone: "I am a human being, an ordinary person. I don't have the ability to bring the dead back to life, let alone how he died. You should find the murderer, not me."

"No, you must have a way." I don't know where Xu Nanhuai's confidence came from, but he said firmly: "I beg you, I can exchange everything I have, I can do anything, or I can exchange one life for another. Please... help me, save him."

"I remember I told you that not everyone has a chance to redeem themselves." Xie Chao said: "I asked you to come, just to tell you that Pei Yao went to Songxiang House to meet the director, and you should work hard on his script. Give it a try, it suits you."

Xu Nanhuai said nothing. He looked straight at the young man in front of him, and his intuition told him that the man in front of him definitely had no good intentions.