6.4 - Irritation, injury, scar

Chu Yuan waited outside the door for a while and then left. Xie Chao stood upstairs and watched until Chu Yuan's figure disappeared from sight.

"Brother Chao." 333's voice sounded in Xie Chao's mind, and he said, "Do you want Jian Su's brother to tell Chu Yuan personally about Jian Su's death after Jian Su's funeral?"

"Isn't this great?" Xie Chao had a smile in his eyes, but his voice was very calm: "It's enough for him to remember for a lifetime, and he can never look back."

Jian Su was already dead when those photos were released.

"By the way, Brother Chao, you said before that you and Jiang Yao broke up after that." 333 hid this matter in his heart for some time, but in the end he couldn't hold it back. He asked: "Why?"

"We've broken up. How can there be so many reasons?" Xie Chao didn't expect 333 to suddenly ask this. He smiled and said, "Why do I feel that you are very interested in Jiang Yao?"

"..." 333 was silent for a moment. More than this, he wanted to know why the main system always made him dream about Jiang Yao.

"Jiang Yao...if he hadn't met me, he would have had a better future. I was already in the quagmire. There was no need to drag another person down." Xie Chao sat on the balcony with his back against the railing: " The person I love should soar in the sky, have dreams, and move forward. He cannot stumble here. "

"You know he went to the boxing match for you." This was not a question, but an affirmation, 333 said.

"Well, suddenly no one came to me to collect debts, and he was often injured, so you can guess it." Xie Chao said with a smile: "Actually, I can understand Jian Su's psychology. Compared with the physical pain, guilt itself is more important. It's real pain."

"You're afraid of getting hurt because of you." 333 considered the words and then asked, "What happened next? Did they get back together?"

"Of course." Xie Chao laughed, he sighed lowly, stretched out his hand to support his forehead, his hair was a little messy, and said with a smile on his lips: "Then we never separated again."

333 didn't know if this separation included the distance between "life" and "death", but he didn't dare to ask.

Xie Chao originally thought that Chu Yuan had gone back, but he never expected that just after eight o'clock in the evening, a truck came dragging a load of things, and then the door of the villa opposite him, which had been empty and uninhabited, finally opened. , this villa was sold to a real estate businessman. After the other party renovated it, he never came to live in it. What shocked Xie Chao even more was that he saw Chu Yuan.

Chu Yuan walked directly into the villa. He seemed to feel Xie Chao's gaze and turned to look in the direction of the balcony.

"Chu Yuan bought this villa." 333 said: "It seems that you will have to be neighbors for a while."

Xie Chao frowned slightly, and then as if he thought of something, he raised his eyebrows and sneered: "That's exactly what I want."

Right under his nose, it was indeed more suitable for his plans.

The people on the other side were busy all the time, but Chu Yuan didn't need to intervene personally. He came over and knocked on Jian Su's door, and then said: "Xiao Su, open the door."

Chu Yuan stood for a while. After no one opened the door, he sighed and said helplessly: "I know you are angry, but I can make it up to you. I can give you whatever you want...but you open the door first. "

The people inside were still unmoved. The corners of Chu Yuan's lips lowered slightly. After a while, he said slowly: "You don't want your old man to see us living so close again, do you?"