【World 9】━━ NPC in the horror world ━━

9.1 - Play with, fear, special

"Gu Yi? Where have you been before? We can't find you anywhere." The name of the person who spoke was Chen Yi. She looked coldly and looked at Gu Yi up and down before saying, "Give me an explanation?"

"Yeah, it's taken so long. I have to give an explanation. What if..." Another person stood up. This person had a somewhat similar appearance to Chen Yi. He was Chen Yi's younger brother, named Chen Feng. He sneered: "Which ghost took your body away from you? I don't know if you sneaked in."

As soon as he said this, everyone else also looked at Gu Yi. The person who opened the door for Gu Yi at first defended himself in a low voice: "When I opened the door..."

"Is it your turn to talk nonsense?" Chen Yi interrupted the man directly: "Shut up."

All this was seen by Gu Yi, who had some thoughts in his mind, and then said: "The game mission I received this morning was the ghost mask. Only one of the person and the player who gets the mask can survive. I'm back. You are not dead either, which means I am not a ghost mask."

It is true that he was not wearing a mask because it was in pieces.

The others looked at each other. There were nine people participating in the game. One died at the beginning, and two died in the next two games. Now there are only six people left, namely: Gu Yi, Chen Yi, Chen Feng, He Yue, Wen Qi and Lu Yi.

Without waiting for the others to speak, there was another knock on the door. Chen Yi looked cold, holding a knife in his hand and said, "Look who is outside."

Lu Yi was a little scared. He went to help Gu Yi open the door before, which almost exhausted all his courage. Now he really didn't dare to go anymore.

"Go quickly, or I'll kill you." When Chen Feng saw this, he immediately helped his sister and said, "Don't force me to do it."

"Forget it, I'll go and drive." Gu Yi put the fear hidden on their faces into his eyes, and then said: "Be prepared."

When he got up and walked towards the door, those people were already looking here. Gu Yi leaned against the door and asked in a low voice: "Who is it?"

"He Yue, and Wen Qi." A familiar voice came from outside, and several people in the room looked at each other. There were four people in the room, and two people outside, exactly six. Where is the ghost mask? Who is the ghost mask? ?

"Open the door quickly! Hurry up!" He Yue's voice sounded a little anxious. He said, "Gu Yi, I know it's you. I can hear your voice. Open the door quickly. Wen Qi is injured."

After a pause, he was about to open the door, but was suddenly interrupted by Chen Yi, who said sternly: "Wait a minute!"

Gu Yi's hand froze in place, and Chen Yi's face looked a little pale under the light. Cold sweat broke out on her forehead: "There were six of us in the morning. Logically, there should be only five of us at night. How could it still be possible?" Six?"

What she said was exactly what others were worried about, and Chen Feng's face didn't look good either.

Lu Yi thought for a while and carefully guessed: "Maybe this time is an exception?"

"Exceptions are nothing! Have you ever seen an exception since entering the game?!" The long-term tension has made Chen Yi frightened. She held the knife tightly in her hand and gritted her teeth and said: "Who knows Are there people or ghosts outside? If they are allowed in..."

"Open the door!" He Yue's patience outside had obviously reached its limit. He had even started to knock on the door. Gu Yi turned around and said, "This door can't withstand his kicking. Are you sure you want to wait for him to kick it?"