6.3 - Surprise, argue, plan

After Xie Chao took the things back and went back, he cooked some porridge and served it with green vegetables. For his stomach that had been hungry for a long time, he had to eat less and more often to feel better.

The house is a three-story villa. Standing on the balcony on the third floor, you can just see the resort village not far away. The scenery here is indeed very good, and the highlight is that it is very quiet. The guitars on the side are on one floor. Xie Chao ignored the thick dust.

"Chu Yuan went to the resort mainly to hide from the elders of the Chu family." 333 said.

Chu Yuan has always been rebellious and deviant, and even the Chu family couldn't do anything about him. Xie Chao looked in the direction of the resort and said, "What if Jian Su died in that car accident?"

If that car accident was the one witnessed by Chu Yuan, if Jian Su died in his arms, would he have any regrets... But this is just a hypothesis, Xie Chao looked at it The scars on his eyes and arms were of different shades. He said, "But this is too cheap for him."

If he hadn't met Chu Yuan, with Jian Su's character, he would have become an ordinary second-generation rich man. He would have been happy all his life. With the support of the Jian family, he would have been safe and smooth for the rest of his life, instead of relying on drugs to numb himself all day long. nerves, let alone cowering in a corner to the point of self-mutilation in fear.

"Let's go out for a walk." Xie Chao said: "The news about Jian Su cannot be hidden. Sooner or later, the Jian family will know, maybe they already know... But I don't plan to appear in front of others about this matter. "

Xie Chao took a coat, put on a hat and a mask, and then walked towards the resort's reservoir. He also brought some food with him to feed to the stray cats.

"Brother Chao, how do you plan to resolve this matter?" 333 asked.

"We only need to target Chu Yuan alone." Xie Chao kept walking forward. He was wearing white clothes and had two layers of bandages wrapped around his exposed forearm: "I want him... this life He can no longer see Jian Su, not even Jian Su's ashes."

Beside the reservoir at dusk, the weeds were slightly yellowed by the setting sun. A few stray cats were guarding the reservoir in twos and threes. When they heard the sound of someone coming, they were not afraid. They turned their heads and looked over. He swayed his tail skillfully and rubbed Xie Chao's trousers with his body. Xie Chao smiled, squatted down and touched the cat, then sat next to the reservoir and took out food from his pocket to feed them. eat.

Several cats lay in his arms, tapping Xie Chao's arms with their tails from time to time.

"You can't lick this." Seeing the cat preparing to lick his throat, Xie Chao subconsciously sat up, hugged the cat, and said with a smile, "Not very good."

"This is the first time I envy a cat." 333 said.

Xie Chao automatically ignored his words and asked, "How is your health in this world?"

"It's okay." 333 smiled and said, "Maybe you won't see it, but Chu Yuan will, and...he will definitely not feel happy."

This made Xie Chao couldn't help but become curious, but he didn't ask any more questions.

It was indeed a good place to rest here, very quiet, with the occasional meowing, and a soft cat lying in his arms, clinging to his shoulders obediently, and gently rubbing against Xie Chao.

When the sound of footsteps came from behind, Xie Chao turned his head subconsciously and saw the face that had appeared in the memory of the original owner countless times, and his expression suddenly stiffened.