2.18 - Salvage, police report, madness

When Xu Nanhuai was sent to the hospital, the police also received an alarm, and police cars quickly rushed to the scene to carry out salvage work.

When the Lexus was salvaged, the windshield in front of the windows was broken, and the front of the car was covered with water plants and mud. The salvage personnel said, "There are people inside, but there are no signs of life."

"Confirm the license plate number and make sure the car is registered under Juxing Pictures." The policeman on the side looked up the car's information and extracted the DNA from it for comparison. He said: "All nearby surveillance cameras have been retrieved."

"Have you found out who it is?" the police officer leading the team asked.

"Not yet, the results are coming out. Judging from the scene, we cannot rule out the possibility that the car was hit. The rear of the car was damaged. It was obviously pushed by another car." After a pause, the policeman continued Said: "According to the corpse, it should be..."

"Who?" asked the police officer leading the team.

"It is very likely that he is the boss of Juxing Pictures, his surname is Pei, and his name is Pei Yao." Another policeman who was taking pictures came over and said, "I have seen him, and he should not be mistaken. Judging from the appearance of the deceased, He should have died a few hours ago."

"Fortunately, you did some tricks on it and changed the original appearance of the body." Because Pei Yao's body was salvaged, Xie Chao naturally could not continue to live where Pei Yao lived before, so he followed 333 to Chubei In a private villa bought on the outskirts of the city.

"This is not a big problem." 333, who had just come out of the shower with wet hair, said, "Some details have been taken care of, and nothing will be missed."

"Xu Nanhuai is still in the hospital. He is almost crazy." 333 poured a cup of hot water and handed it to Xie Chao. He said: "As soon as he woke up, he received a reporter's live broadcast of the salvage incident. Although he was not at the scene, he was not there for a second. It's not bad to see how Pei Yao's car was picked up."

"Did he know Pei Yao's condition at that time?" Xie Chao held the hot tea cup.

"Yeah." 333 sat aside and said slowly: "The police report was quite detailed, and the reporter asked a lot of questions. According to Pei Yao's body, it is not difficult to judge that his chest hit the steering wheel before falling into the river, and almost all of his sternum was It was broken, and a broken bone was inserted into his lungs. In other words, he did not die from drowning, but from excessive blood loss. "

"It's not too painful, right?" Xie Chao suddenly asked.

"He died very quickly, and his organs were almost completely destroyed, but the period of death was very painful." Regarding this, 333 told Xie Chao truthfully: "But... this matter has been spread to Pei Yao's parents. In his ears, Pei Yao's mother fainted. "

Hearing this, Xie Chao turned to look at 333. After the two looked at each other, he withdrew his gaze and sighed in a low voice, but said nothing.

Just as Xie Chao expected, Zhou Yuan disappeared as soon as he ran away. His figure could not be found anywhere, but the car he drove when he escaped was found.

Xu Nanhuai couldn't lie down in the hospital. He struggled to get up, but the doctor had no choice but to give him a sedative.

"By the way, there is another person who went to see Xu Nanhuai." 333 suddenly remembered this matter, and Xie Chao asked doubtfully: "Who?"

"Lin Xiaoxiao." 333 said.

Lin Xiaoxiao grew up with Pei Yao since she was a child. Lin Xiaoxiao's understanding of Pei Yao is no worse than that of Pei Yao's parents. She was playing in a bar when she suddenly received a call from her eldest brother at home. Brother Lin said: "Xiao Xiao, Where are you?"