【World 6】━━ The disgraced rich second generation ━━

6.1 - reality, hug, reason

All night long, until early in the morning, Xie Chao didn't even wait for Jiang Yao. He fell asleep leaning on the sofa. When the alarm clock set on his cell phone rang, he suddenly woke up and sat up suddenly, his back straightened for a while. Only then did he realize that it was the sound of the alarm clock. He stretched out his hand tiredly to turn off the ringtone on his cell phone. There was still no reply from Jiang Yao.

He called and asked, expecting to be hung up, but he heard Jiang Yao's voice. His tone was no different from usual, and he said with a smile: "Brother Chao, I have something to do, please help me take a leave of absence." "

"Where are you? I'll pick you up." Xie Chao said.

"Brother Chao..." Jiang Yao was about to say something, but Xie Chao interrupted him and said steadily, "I'll pick you up."

"..." Jiang Yao sighed: "I'm at the gate of the community. Brother Chao, come down."

Xie Chao immediately took the keys and went out. When he went downstairs, he saw a car parked at the door. Jiang Yao was helped out of the car. His arms were bandaged and his clothes were clean, but It wasn't the one he wore yesterday. After seeing Xie Chao, he greeted him with a smile, held him in his arms, and whispered: "I'm sorry, Brother Chao, I came back late."

Ah Feng couldn't see this anymore and stepped on the accelerator and slipped away.

Xie Chao was held in Jiang Yao's arms, smelling the refreshing scent of this man, with a hint of morning mist, but he still couldn't hide the faint smell of blood and disinfectant. At five o'clock in the morning, The genius just shines a little brighter.

Jiang Yao's arm was injured, with some minor bone fractures, and his calf was cut by something unknown, requiring eight stitches. Xie Chao put an arm around his waist and helped him go upstairs. Jiang Yao smiled and moved his body He pressed on Xie Chao and laughed softly: "Brother Chao, carry me on your back."

"..." Xie Chao glanced at him helplessly, then walked forward and bent slightly: "Come up."

"Brother Chao, I'm joking with you." Jiang Yao said, but Xie Chao turned around and said, "I'm serious, either I will carry you, or the princess will hug you, you choose one."

Jiang Yao still chose to carry it.

Xie Chao's figure was relatively thin, but he felt very secure. He walked very steadily. After taking him home, sweat was pouring from his forehead. Jiang Yao looked at the dishes on the table. He paused and said, "Chao elder brother......"

"If you want to sleep for a while, I'll heat up the food. You can eat and then lie down on the bed." Xie Chao said.

"Brother Chao, aren't you going to school today? I remember you have classes in the morning." Jiang Yao looked at Xie Chao. His forehead was also scratched. It was a slanted wound. If it deviated a little further, it would hurt his eyes. .

"I'm asking for leave." Xie Chao squatted down and said, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Jiang Yao hugged Xie Chao's waist, buried his head in his arms, and whispered, "I'm sorry for making you worry."

Xie Chao closed his eyes, opened them again, and said hoarsely: "Is it for me?"

"Brother Chao..." Jiang Yao subconsciously raised his head and looked at him. At some point, Xie Chao's eyes turned red. Jiang Yao was shocked and immediately stood up and said, "Brother Chao, what's wrong with you? It has nothing to do with you... "

"How many times has this happened?" In fact, it was not that he didn't know that Jiang Yao had returned from injury before, but he just couldn't tell. But this time... he raised his hand and gently touched the wound on Jiang Yao's eyebrow bone, and whispered: "Ah Yao, let's do it."