11.9 - Call, regret, cry

"A miss?" Xu Jiayang's face was livid. He stared at Duan Xing. If a few policemen hadn't held him down, he almost wanted to step forward and fight Duan Xing: "What a miss! What a miss! What are you going to do to him?" What! What did you do to him!"

"Mr. Xu, please calm down." The policeman controlled Xu Jiayang tightly, fearing that he would do something unpredictable impulsively, and said quickly: "It will be difficult for us to continue the investigation with you like this. If you continue like this, we can only Please go out."

When Xu Jiayang heard this, he barely controlled himself. His whole body was still trembling slightly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I know."

Duan Xing looked at him, as if he was looking him up and down, and then said, "Can we talk alone?"

Logically speaking, they cannot talk alone, but Duan Xing is not yet a criminal suspect, and there is no complete evidence to prove his involvement in this matter. After the police looked at each other, Xu Jiayang took a deep breath. , turned around and asked: "Is that okay?"

Several policemen looked at each other and said, "Okay, but you can't do anything. Once you do, the consequences will be serious."

"I know." Xu Jiayang's eyes were already red, and his eyes were bloodshot. He stared at the person in front of him and gritted his teeth: "I know... I want to see him go to jail."

After a few police officers went out, only Xu Jiayang and Duan Xing were left in the morgue, as well as Qin Mo, who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and would never wake up again.

Xu Jiayang almost didn't dare to touch him. There was no good spot on Qin Mo's body. Some places were almost visibly broken, and the bones were unnaturally twisted. He suddenly remembered Qin Mo's injured leg bone and the doctor's words.

"The expression you have now is really wonderful. I wonder if you had the same expression five years ago?" Duan Xing glanced at Xu Jiayang and smiled slightly: "Don't doubt it, I'm talking about the reason why Qin Mo is like this The thing that got him sentenced."

Xu Jiayang's breath was slightly suffocated. He didn't speak, but just stared at Duan Xing.

"I remember that I really wanted to get that thing to him, but he was so cautious. It was really troublesome to get it. But I didn't expect that you were willing to deal with him. This is really surprising. He always obeys your words when being guarded by others." Duan Xing seemed to have thought of something, and he smiled slightly: "Speaking of this, I have to mention his past. How glorious. The eldest son of the Qin family, the only son, everyone knows that he is the next heir of the Qin family and the crown prince of the Qin family... Now, there is no place to bury him when he dies, which is a pity. "

"What exactly do you want to say?" Xu Jiayang asked bitterly.

"I want to say to you, you cat cry and mouse pretend to be compassionate, what are you pretending to do? You put the things there, you fueled the scam, you were involved in everything, don't say that he got in in the end, you are completely responsible for this matter I don't believe it if you don't know." Duan Xing didn't give Xu Jiayang any face. He sneered twice: "He was sentenced to five years, but you didn't care about it. Now that the person is dead, you are crying here. Show it to me, or cry to someone?"

"Why did you kill him?" Xu Jiayang asked.

"I didn't want to kill him, but his bones were too hard, and I wanted to give him a warning, but I didn't expect that the trick he used five years ago, five years later... he still fell into the same pit twice, you Isn't it unlucky?" Duan Xing stepped forward and was about to stand next to Qin Mo, but was stopped by Xu Jiayang. Duan Xing did not force it, but looked at Xu Jiayang strangely and said, "This time Ah, I originally wanted him to come out, but he had experienced being surrounded for the first time, so he was very cautious this time and refused to go out no matter what. So, Li Ming thought of a trick and used your photo to synthesize it. He got some private photos that were not easy to see, and he took the bait... Well, after all, he spent five years in prison and was out of touch with society. Such a method was able to get the hands of someone who was once so cautious and shrewd. Tsk tsk. , if this was done before, it would have been something that would have been unthinkable..."