4.12 - Rescue, frame-up, 333 is coming

No one has stepped in the Qiao family for a long time. The blood on the railings has turned black and condensed. Zombies are walking unconsciously inside. Xie Chao's whole body has been a little stiff since entering here, and he can't even raise his strength.

He knew very well that this was the remaining emotion of the original owner. This was a huge blow to the original owner, and it was the place where he lost everything.

"Are you okay?" Ah Zheng saw that Qiao Bai's face was a little pale, and he whispered: "If you encounter something you don't want to see later, you can tell me."

Qiao Bai knew that A Zheng was referring to Qiao Bai's relatives. After Qiao Bai hesitated for a moment, he said nothing.

Everyone parked the car in an open space not far away. After getting out of the car, Yuan Yi walked over and said, "Follow me." After saying that, Yuan Yi looked at Qiao Bai in surprise. .

He could feel that Qiao Bai's superpower seemed to be no longer suppressed by him. This could only prove one thing. Qiao Bai's superpower was at least the seventh level peak.

Although the character of the first team was not good, their strength was indeed the top of the entire base. Wen Miao originally wanted to follow Yuan Yi, but did not want to see Yuan Yi go directly to Qiao Bai, and his face suddenly became ugly.

"Don't get angry with me at this time. This place is more dangerous than City A. Maybe the level 10 zombies inside have woken up. Maybe I, Azheng, and all of us will have to die here. Qiao Bai, follow me. Yuan Yi said.

"..." Qiao Bai was really hard to understand Yuan Yi's way of speaking. He glanced at it, and then his eyes fell on Wen Miao not far away. He said: "Those with spatial powers are more precious."

Yuan Yi felt pain in his heart at his words, frowned slightly and said, "You..."

"I don't mean anything else, I just want to tell you, stay away from me." Qiao Bai didn't want to be stabbed by someone later. Just suffer this kind of loss once. Life is not easy. How can you fall in the hands of someone? twice.

What's more, he still has to find 333. Now he is a little doubtful whether there are really living people in this kind of place. Couldn't 333 become a zombie?

Just when everyone was on alert, there was a sound suddenly coming from the east side of the Qiao family's house. Everyone turned their heads to look, and Yuan Yi's face suddenly darkened. He remembered the place where Qiao Bai's parents were killed by zombies. .

Qiao Bai obviously recognized that piece, and his face didn't look good.

"Wait for me here, don't move." After saying that, Yuan Yi immediately walked over there. Azheng was about to follow, but Yuan Yi arranged him here. He said, "There can't be no one watching here. , By the way...Protector Qiao Bai."

"I understand, boss." Azheng said.

Qiao Bai watched Yuan Yi's figure disappear from sight. He leaned against the car and squinted his eyes slightly. He was a little curious about how Yuan Yi felt about Qiao Bai now, guilt? still......

He thought of Yuan Yi's expression just now, and suddenly thought of a possibility, the corners of his lips slightly lowered. If this was really the case, it would undoubtedly be cruel to Yuan Yi, and even more cruel to Qiao Bai.

As soon as Yuan Yi left, the zombies outside seemed to have noticed something and suddenly became uneasy. Ah Zheng immediately said: "Be careful!"

The other teams on the side immediately prepared for defense. Ah Zheng looked outside with a cold face and stared at it with vigilance. He didn't look back and said: "Xiao Bai, pay attention to protection. Remember what I told you in the car."