8.3 - Just pretending, brother, look at me

After taking a closer look, Mu Jin suddenly discovered that the boy who was following him and calling "brother" in his memory had grown up and was even a little taller than him.

"For five years, every time I sent you a message, you only sent me money, and you were unwilling to answer my phone calls. I could only ask your assistant to contact you." Mu Yu sighed in a low voice, and he said helplessly: "Brother, do you hate me to this extent? If you hate homosexuality so much, why are you with Zheng Xuan?"

"Who I am with has nothing to do with you." Mu Jin frowned tightly, becoming more and more impatient. He lit a cigarette irritably: "Are you done? If you came here today just to see me like this, then You saw it, go away after reading it."

"I'm not leaving." Mu Yu smiled slightly and said, "I have been away from here for five years, and I want to move back, brother."

He looked up at his room. Even though he had been away for five years, the room was still the same as before. He knew that the things in the room had not changed at all without going up.

"Huh? You and Zheng Xuan got together as soon as you came back. Why did you come to my place? To see me make a fool of myself?" Mu Jin's face was a little cold, and he sneered: "When did you two get in touch?"

He closed his eyes, somewhat disbelieving that Zheng Xuan was fucking him while he was having a love affair with his younger brother.

This feeling almost made him want to vomit.

"Not long ago, half a year ago." Mu Yu even had a hint of smile in his tone, and he said warmly: "Brother, are you angry?"

"Am I angry?" Mu Jin opened his eyes, turned to look at Mu Yu, and said word by word, "I feel sick."

Mu Yu's face changed, and his eyes became slightly colder: "You said the same thing five years ago. You said you were disgusting with homosexuality, and then you were with Zheng Xuan? Then you, who is so disgusting with homosexuality, were raped by Zheng Xuan. Xuan..."

Mu Yu paused, took a deep breath, and whispered, "Brother, don't always say these things to make me angry."

"When I was three years old and you were five years old, my parents drove back in the heavy rain to celebrate your birthday. As a result, there was a car accident on the road. The car rushed into the reservoir. When the police rescued you, you had already drowned. "When Mu Yu saw that Mu Jin didn't speak, he sat on the sofa nearby: "Actually, I hate you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have lost my parents when I was three years old. You still remember your parents anyway. I Well, what does a three-year-old child remember?"

"..." Mu Jin felt a dull pain in his heart. He pursed his lips slightly and turned a little pale.

"Later on, we were raised by our grandparents and lived a life without parents." Mu Yu laughed: "When I was a child, I always followed you asking for your parents. I really want to know if you had any idea at that time. guilt?"

"..." Mu Jin's hand holding the cigarette trembled slightly, and hot cigarette ashes fell on the back of his hand, but he did not notice it.

"Brother, you owe me this. If it weren't for your birthday, you would have been like this since you were a child, attracting everyone's attention. You wish everyone's eyes would be focused on you, and then what? You killed your parents." Mu Yu walked over and took the cigarette from Mu Jin's hand. After crushing it, he said, "I'm so sorry, brother. I touched upon something you didn't want to mention again."

His apology didn't seem sincere at all.

"It's not just your parents who have lost, but also my parents." Mu Jin's face was slightly cold, his eyes were lowered, and the high-spirited man on the Internet looked a bit embarrassed after the light on his body faded: "This sentence, very early I told you before."