1.23 - Call the police, dismiss the case, arrest

When Lu Yu called the police, he said that the other party was probably the robber, and based on the situation at the scene, the other party committed intentional homicide and hit-and-run.

The police paid great attention to it after receiving the alarm. Shen Yu returned to the hospital, very uneasy. His hand was scratched and a piece of skin was broken when he rolled down the stairs. Shen's mother immediately took him to the hospital for disinfection and medicine. Gauze was also used.

"Shen Yu?" Lu Yu's leg was broken and his spine was slightly cracked, but he could still sit in a wheelchair. He wanted to go to the attending doctor, but he didn't expect to see Shen Yu dressing his wound when he passed by the emergency room. , subconsciously stopped: "What's wrong with you? Why are you so injured?"

Mother Shen and Father Shen followed beside them. They looked at each other and didn't know how to speak.

"I'm fine." Shen Yu forced a smile. He looked at Lu Yu's legs and asked, "How is your injury?"

"Fortunately, the doctor said it's just a fracture. Just rest well and take care of yourself." As he said that, he wrinkled and his eyes fell on the gauze on Shen Yu's hand. He didn't know what was going on in his mind. Thinking of the hideous wound on the back of Shen Li's hand, his heart was filled with panic. He turned his gaze away and said, "As long as you're fine, then you should have a good rest."

"Lu Yu." Just when Lu Yu was about to leave, Shen Yu suddenly called out to him. Under Lu Yu's puzzled eyes, he hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Can you... withdraw the case?"

"Withdraw the case?" A trace of confusion flashed across Lu Yu's face. He really couldn't understand what Shen Yu was thinking. He shook his head and said, "This is impossible. Do you know that the car was headed for Shen Li?" "If I hadn't acted quickly, it would have been Shen Li who the car hit. I couldn't withdraw the case. This was intentional murder."

"No...listen to me, it's not like this..." Before Shen Yu could finish explaining, Lu Yu's cell phone rang. He lowered his head and glanced at the caller ID. Shen Yu was standing aside. For some reason, he Suddenly, a huge uneasiness surged in my heart, feeling that something was definitely going to happen on that phone call.

He saw Lu Yu's brows slowly furrowing, and after a while, he responded: "Okay, I understand, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Shen Yu asked tentatively: "Who called just now?"

"It's the police." Lu Yu looked up at Shen Yu and said, "Don't worry, the kidnapper has been found. The police said the kidnapper surrendered."

Hearing this, Shen Yu's face suddenly turned pale, with no blood left at all.

For him, this was the worst news.

"By the way, you just said you wanted me to withdraw the case. Do you know that what happened this time may have been done by the kidnapper? Not only did he hurt Shen Li, he also wanted to hurt you by name. Aren't you afraid? ?" Lu Yu looked at Shen Yu and said word by word: "I won't let him go."

"But... what if I tell you that this is all just a misunderstanding?" Shen Yu said tentatively.

"There is nothing to misunderstand. The surveillance video is here. Let him explain to the police." Lu Yu sneered and his eyes fell on his legs: "I can't imagine if it wasn't me who was hit. But Shen Li...then I might go crazy."

"Do you like him that much?" Shen Yu dragged his steps to Lu Yu's side: "Do you like him so much that you risk your own life? Didn't you say before that you don't like him very much?"

"I couldn't understand my heart before, but now I understand. I love him." Lu Yu said with a smile.

"Lu Yu, our family..." Mother Shen looked worried from the side and was about to step forward, but was stopped by Shen Yu. He said: "I understand, you can go."