4.17 - Pain, ending, restart (End)

Xie Chao and 333 stayed in this world for half a year. After drawing a clear line between humans and zombies, the two of them chose to travel around. On the other hand, Yuan Yi almost turned City A upside down, and was in surrounding cities. He searched everywhere for traces of Qiao Bai, but except for the original watch, he couldn't find anything.

"Brother Hang." In the end, Yuan Yi found Xie Chao and the others, but it had only been half a year. He looked like a different person from half a year ago.

"What's wrong?" Qiao Hang knew Yuan Yi's purpose very well, but he didn't tell the truth.

"I..." Yuan Yi paused, and then asked: "I can't find Xiaobai, can you tell him where he is specifically?"

"I don't know where he is. If you find it troublesome, you don't have to look for it anymore." Qiao Hang said calmly. He glanced at Yuan Yi and said, "What's more, Xiaobai won't want to see you anymore."

"No, it's impossible." Yuan Yi shook his head: "He won't..."

"Why not? Are you sure that he will never give up on you? Yuan Yi, Xiaobai is a human being, and a human being knows pain. You have caused him extreme pain. If he is afraid, he will naturally run away." Qiao Hang looked at Yuan Yi's increasingly pale face and raised the corners of his lips slightly: "If you were Xiaobai and you were hurt like this, would you still be willing to look back?"

of course not.

Yuan Yi thought so in his heart, but his heart sank even more.

"You can return the watch on your hand to me." Qiao Hang saw at a glance that the thing on Yuan Yi's wrist was the watch that Qiao Bai liked very much before: "This thing may still be worth it before the end of the world." I spent some money, but now it's not even worth half a steamed bun. For a ninth-level superpower like you, it's probably nothing. But he is Xiaobai's relic. As my brother, I can't find him anymore. The bones, I must take this thing away."

"This won't work." Yuan Yi refused without thinking: "This is... the only thing I have about him."

"Really? I remember he also had a notebook, oh yes, you burned it." Qiao Hang didn't care at all that these words made Yuan Yi's face almost pale, he laughed: "My brother is dead, I have no brother. "You fucking murderer still dares to act like he's dying in front of me. Do you really think I won't kill you?"

He really couldn't kill Yuan Yi because the main system restricted him, and even Xie Chao couldn't kill him personally.

"As long as Xiaobai can come back, I promise that I will treat him well and give me another chance." Yuan Yi's eyes were red, and he choked in a low voice: "He...he can't just do it when I find out that I fall in love with him. Don't want me anymore."

"He doesn't want you?..." Qiao Hang took a deep breath and became very angry: "How do you have the nerve to say this? You watched him being beaten, took away his serum, and then pushed him When there were zombies, why didn't you say that he didn't want you? Yuan Yi, you can't be too shameless."

"Qiao Hang." Xie Chao's voice suddenly sounded. Qiao Hang was stunned for a moment, then took a step back and subconsciously put the coat on the sofa on Xie Chao.

Xie Chao still used Qiao Bai's appearance. According to the previous rules, he should not still use this appearance. But unfortunately, Qiao Bai's body could not be found, so the previous rules set by the main system were It couldn't take effect. Xie Chao's face was a little pale. He looked at Yuan Yi who was almost sitting on the ground expressionlessly. He said: "Stop looking for it. Give up. You can't find it."

"..." Yuan Yi raised his head and looked at him.

Xie Chao's lips suddenly raised a smile with unknown meaning, and he said almost cruelly: "When you were walking in City A, maybe the zombies passing by you had bitten Qiao Bai, and maybe they were stained with traces of... The blood spurting out of Qiao Bai's body. The road you walked through the central street was the last place where he existed in this world. You have passed by him. How about it? Did you feel any trace of his presence? "