2.8 - Resignation, award ceremony, lover

When Zhou Yuan woke up, he was in the hospital. A kind person passed by and found him, and immediately called the police for an ambulance. However, Zhou Yuan was not seriously injured, but he was so frightened that he started to have a fever after waking up.

"We found chrysanthemums on your car. This is..." The traffic policeman who handled the accident was a little confused and said, "What's going on? Are you sure you accidentally lost control and hit a tree?"

Hearing that there were chrysanthemums in the car, Zhou Yuan immediately remembered Pei Yao standing by the river before. His face suddenly turned pale. The traffic police asked: "What's wrong with you? What's going on?"

"It's okay...it's really okay. I lost control of the car. I...I dazed for a moment. It's really okay." Zhou Yuan broke out in a cold sweat. He was frightened and frightened, for fear that the traffic police would continue to ask questions. He quickly said: "When I get better, I will go to the traffic police brigade to handle it myself. If it is really okay, I will report it to the insurance company myself."

The two traffic policemen looked at each other. Since the parties concerned had said so, they had no choice but to say: "Okay, since there are no other external reasons, you can deal with it after you are discharged from the hospital."

"Yeah, I understand, thank you." Zhou Yuan wanted to send the traffic police away immediately. He felt so guilty that he wanted to hide behind the police when he saw them.

After the traffic police left, the nurse came to change his dressing. As soon as he opened the ward door, he was startled. When he saw it was a young nurse, he suddenly became angry and said sternly: "What are you doing! Why don't you come in?" Will you knock on the door?"

His hands were trembling and he looked ferocious, startling the little nurse. He put a hand on the little nurse's shoulder and said, "It's okay. I'll come here. He was injured just now and his mood is not stable." ,Feel sorry."

The little nurse turned around and saw a man wearing a hat and a mask. His features looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before.

"Brother Huai?" Zhou Yuan recognized Xu Nanhuai's voice. His expression changed and he calmed down. After the nurse went out, Zhou Yuan was also a little uneasy. He hesitated and said: "Brother Huai, why are you here? Didn't you say you went to the set?"

"I received a call from the hospital saying that you were in a car accident. Can I not come over?" Xu Nanhuai took off his hat and mask, revealing a haggard face. His eyes fell on Zhou Yuan, and he frowned slightly: "I heard that your car hit a tree and went up? What happened?"

"I got dizzy while driving. I'm fine." Zhou Yuan's forehead was injured and was wrapped with gauze. He said, "Brother Huai, go back to the set. Don't worry about me. The doctor said he will be there tomorrow." Can be discharged."

"I'll stay with you. You can go back tomorrow." Xu Nanhuai sat next to Zhou Yuan. He glanced at the IV drip that was being hung up, and suddenly asked: "By the way, did Pei Yao call you? At any rate, so did you. His assistant."

As soon as he heard Pei Yao's name, Zhou Yuan's face turned even darker. He opened his mouth, and finally his smile was uglier than crying. He reluctantly said: "No, no... Mr. Pei has so many things to do, I'll take care of it." what."

"After you are discharged from the hospital tomorrow, follow me to the set. You don't need to be with him anymore. I will tell him." Xu Nanhuai drank a lot in the past few days and was not in good spirits. He leaned aside and said: "You I recommended it to him. Since I broke up with him, you must come with me."

"Okay...but will Mr. Pei agree?" Zhou Yuan asked.

"Let's talk about it then." Xu Nanhuai looked through the messages on his phone. Since his accident, the producers who wanted to kneel down and lick him have never contacted him again. His phone has been extremely quiet these days.