1.7 - Walks, kidnappings, preferences

"Shen Li, I have something to tell you. Let's talk alone." Lu Yu finally lowered his posture. He looked at the pale man in casual clothes in front of him and said, "Okay?"

"No, I thought I made it clear enough." After Shen Li said this, before Lu Yu could continue speaking, he raised his hand, raised his fingers, made a quiet gesture, and lowered his voice: "This is Mr. Lu, if you don't want to be photographed and posted on the Internet so that everyone can see the quality of TAN's president, I advise you to think twice."

There was no one in the library at this time. They were on the top floor. Except for the two librarians watching, there were only three of them left.

The clock was ticking. This was the landmark building of the old library. In the past, it didn't matter. But at this time, Lu Yu felt that the sound seemed to be passing through his heart, and cold sweat slowly soaked from his back. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know where to start.

"You don't look good. If you don't want to see him, let's leave first. I'll walk with you." Xu Xibo also knew something about Shen Li. He approached Shen Li and lowered his voice: "Today is the first day of the art exhibition you like to see. I have two tickets. Do you want to go together?"

"Shen Li." Even though Xu Xibo's voice was very low, Lu Yu could hear it clearly. His expression suddenly changed and he stopped him and said, "What art exhibition do you want to see? I'll go with you. "

"Mr. Lu is joking. This art exhibition is of a niche style and may not be to Mr. Lu's taste." Xu Xibo was naturally hostile to Lu Yu. He twitched the corners of his lips: "After all, Mr. Lu has been accompanying Shen Yu to see it all year round. This matter has been spread throughout the major art exhibitions in our college. This kind of niche style is the kind that Shen Yu disdains the most, and Mr. Lu will not like it either. "

"What does this have to do with you? Who are you?" Lu Yu was furious. He noticed Xu Xibo, but did not recognize the person. He only felt that he looked familiar. Xu Xibo in front of him suddenly laughed when he heard this, He took a step back and stood next to Shen Li: "My relationship with Ali is indeed very close, because I was a roommate who slept in the same dormitory with Ali for two years. I know exactly what Ali likes. Chu, but Mr. Lu probably doesn't know me. After all, before this, I often saw Mr. Lu sending Shen Yu and his roommates back to school. Mr. Lu should be more familiar with them. "

At this point, Lu Yu regretted that his intestines were green. He shouldn't have mentioned what he said before. When Xu Xibo finished speaking, he subconsciously turned to look at Shen Li. Maybe even he himself He didn't even notice a trace of nervousness in his eyes.

"It seems that we can't read here anymore, let's go out." Shen Li put away the information books on the table and prepared to put them back on the bookshelf. He was holding the book in his left hand and trying to push other books open a gap with his right hand. , so that he could put the book back to its original position, but he didn't want to use his right hand at all. Seeing this, Lu Yu immediately stepped forward, took the book from Shen Li's hand, and put it on the bookshelf.

"Thank you." Shen Li said.

Lu Yu was relieved and was about to talk to Shen Li, but he didn't expect that Shen Li had already turned around and walked out. Xu Xibo followed him, and only Lu Yu was left behind.

The two librarians sitting in the librarian's seat looked here doubtfully. When they saw a few people preparing to walk out, they lowered their heads and continued to do their own things.

"It's been a long time since I went to the library with you. When we just started school, we spent almost every day in the library." Xu Xibo held the book in his hand. He followed Shen Li and said with a smile: " I remember that at that time, we were applying for the job of librarian, and with the salary, you always wanted to save money to buy the paint you liked. "