7.2 - Meet, separate, remember me

Qin Cheng's character is somewhat stubborn, and even because of family reasons, he is almost paranoid.

"These clothes should still be worn." Xie Chao reluctantly opened the closet. The clothes inside were neatly arranged. These were clothes from a year and a half ago, and some of them were still couple clothes with Han Zhou. , after he looked at it, he took out a gray sweater and put it on. There was no heating in the room, and the weather was a bit cold in winter. Xie Chao took a hot bath, put on the sweater again, and wore a mask. Then I went out for a walk.

This is a small town with few shopping malls, and the location of the university is a bit remote. Xie Chao took a taxi to the city center and went to the mall to buy a scarf. He didn't know if the original owner was in poor health and always felt a little chilly.

But Xie Chao didn't expect that he would meet Han Zhou here.

Han Zhou seemed to have come with a friend. The two of them were still carrying things in their hands. When the three of them met, Han Zhou was slightly stunned. He was about to say hello, but unexpectedly the person in front of him walked around him, as if to block him. As if he were a stranger, Han Zhou's hand that he had just raised froze in place. Then his eyes dimmed slightly and he put away the right hand that he had just raised.

"Isn't that you..." The person next to Han Zhou was about to say something, but was interrupted by Han Zhou. He said: "Didn't you say you would also buy some socks for the baby? Go and take a look. "

"You, the godfather, are more responsible than me, the biological father." The people around him laughed, and he said, "If you like children so much, you should raise one yourself."

"I don't want to adopt one." Han Zhou smiled slightly and said, "You know me, I can't get along with others, and the procedures for adopting a child are too troublesome, so let's forget it."

"I think it's not that you can't get along, it's that you still pretend to be someone else in your heart." He Ming shook his head: "It's been so long, I don't think anyone knows you anymore, you..."

"It's not that he doesn't recognize me." Han Zhou paused and whispered, "He doesn't want to recognize me."

Han Zhou knew very well how much of a blow that incident had been to Qin Cheng, but he had no choice but to do this.

"Forget it, let's go have a meal, and then continue to buy some things." He Ming knew that this matter was a thorn in Han Zhou's heart. Seeing that Han Zhou was unwilling to mention it, he no longer forced himself and patted Han Zhou. He said over his shoulder: "I'm treating you today, you can do whatever you want."

"Okay." Han Zhou said.

The two of them walked upstairs, and the waiter asked: "Excuse me, are you having dinner? How many of you are together?"

"You two." He Ming said, "Choose a quieter location."

"Okay, you two, please follow me." The waiter guided from the front. It happened to be meal time, and there were many people in the store. The two of them sat in the corner. It was quieter at least, and there were only twos and threes of people around. .

Because he had just seen Qin Cheng, Han Zhou had no intention of eating. Although he was smiling, He Ming and he were old friends. Knowing that he was actually not feeling well now, he ordered a few dishes and then said : "Why don't you go find him and explain, it's been a year and a half."

"He is fine now. It would be inappropriate for me to disturb him." Han Zhou looked at the tea in front of him and whispered: "But he has lost a lot of weight and his hairstyle has also changed."