8.10 - Pretend, aunt, I'll wait for you

Mu Yao was taken away at the airport. When she arrived at the police station, she still looked like she didn't know anything. Her exquisite makeup concealed her sinister heart. She asked with a smile on her face: "Excuse me, what happened?" Do you need me to cooperate with the investigation?"

The two policemen looked at each other. If they hadn't heard Mu Kun's confession, they might have been blinded by this woman's superb acting skills. Their faces suddenly darkened: "There are several previous criminal cases here. In the recent past, You are involved in the investigation, please cooperate with our investigation."

"Of course." Mu Yao sat down, leaning back slightly and raising her arms forward: "But I don't know what it is yet? Also, my lawyer is on the way here."

In order to prevent the matter from being exposed one day, she had already arranged everything. If she could go abroad, she would go abroad to avoid the limelight. If she couldn't go abroad... then she could only feel sorry for her dear but stupid elder brother.

Originally, the police wanted to look for Mu Jin, but after searching everywhere, there was no sign of Mu Jin. They could only examine Mu Kun and Mu Yao for the time being.

Everything was as Mu Yao expected. The tools for framing her were prepared long before the incident. She even forged Mu Kun's phone records. In the suspicious eyes of the police, she said pitifully: "I'm serious." I was afraid that my eldest brother would attack my two nephews, and I was also afraid that he would attack me, so I had to use a way to save my life, but I didn't expect... that he would actually use this basin of dirty water on me. "

She even squeezed out a few tears, leaving Mu Kun stunned.

"You're lying! You're lying! That's not mine... it's fake, it's all fake!" Mu Kun was so horrified that he tried to stand up, but was held down by other police officers on the shoulders. He could only stretch his neck forward and shouted. : "You lied! Mu Yao! Mu Yao!"

Through a layer of glass, Mu Yao couldn't hear anything. She turned her head slightly and gently wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes with her shoulder, with a look of fear on her face: "As far as I know, my eldest brother has always valued Juxing Group. Long before the second brother had an accident, my eldest brother had always thought that he should inherit Juxing. After the second brother had an accident, the eldest brother had always considered himself the heir of the Juxing Group. Who knew that the old man would later give everything to Mu Jin? This made him..."

"According to our investigation, your father gave the shares to you three siblings, and the second share was inherited by Mu Jin and his younger brother Mu Yu," the policeman said.

"That's it... You see, I was so nervous that I forgot about this." Mu Yao sighed deeply and said helplessly: "But Mu Jin's tactics were too strong, so my elder brother had to give up the shares to Killing him, and then being eliminated in embarrassment, these years have been a nightmare for my eldest brother, so there is a reason why my eldest brother wants to kill him. "

"What about you? Didn't you think of taking away Mu Jin's shares?" the policeman asked.

"Me?" Mu Yao seemed a little surprised. She raised her eyebrows and spread her hands: "I own a winery. Although I don't make much money, it is my hobby. As for the shares, Mu Jin didn't touch me either. In Juxing's equity, why should I bother him? Besides, with his character and skills, no one can hide from him, and I'm not stupid, so why should I get involved? "

Mu Yao was wearing a long dress and a coat this season. Her long hair was carefully maintained. She smiled slightly, but her little knuckles curled slightly uneasily.

"Okay, we understand. We have recorded your words and are waiting for follow-up investigation." The police said, "However, we need to restrict leaving the country for the time being and cooperate with the investigation."