11.5 - Resentment value, truth, get out

"Brother Chao, the resentment level has been reduced, and it is still 70% now." The voice of 333 appeared in Xie Chao's mind early in the morning. After he woke up, he lay down on the bed for a while, and then slowly got up. , while washing, he said: "There are still 70%...how did you lose the resentment value?"

"The person who led the attack on Qin Mo that time was one of Duan Xing's bodyguards. He heard from Duan Xing that he had seen Qin Mo. He felt guilty and ran to the woods in the middle of the night to dig out Qin Mo's body. "333 paused and then said: "I'm probably scared."

"His bodyguard?" Xie Chao paused with mouthwash in his mouth, and then spat it out: "I guess he was very frightened. I remember that this person also fought with Qin Mo in prison, and then caused Qin Mo to be jailed. The one with a two-year sentence."

333 responded, Xie Chao put the towel back in place, looked at his pale self in the mirror, and said with a smile: "Isn't this a coincidence?"

There was hot millet porridge and breakfast on the dining table. Qin Mo just glanced at it. Passing by, Xu Jiayang had been pretending to be busy in the kitchen, but in fact he was carefully observing Qin Mo. Seeing that he was about to leave without eating anything, he hurriedly Said: "Don't you have something to eat in the morning? Your stomach is not good, it's best..."

Before Xu Jiayang could finish speaking, what was waiting for him was the door slamming shut.

He stood there holding the bowls and chopsticks, and after a while he put things away awkwardly.

Qin Mo did not drive him away, but almost regarded him as nothing. Xu Jiayang put down his work and followed Qin Mo in an attempt to save something. Besides, Duan Xing also knew where Qin Mo lived. Xu Jiayang I became even more worried.

It's not that Qin Mo doesn't eat breakfast. He's not struggling with his body. He just doesn't want to eat the breakfast cooked by Xu Jiayang. Five years ago, Qin Mo was very picky. Xu Jiayang had to cook every meal himself, otherwise he would He refused to eat, but now he was unwilling to eat anything Xu Jiayang got his hands on.

He didn't go anywhere else. He just went back to the Qin family's old house. It had been sealed off. It was once a bustling place, but now it was overgrown with grass. He saw that the pond where he raised fish was also deserted. It was his eighth birthday. When he was a child, his grandma had a pond built at home. There were many fish in it, and there was a small Qiao on it. Qin Mo squatted on it and fished with a pole when he was a child.

Now that there was nothing left, he placed a bouquet of flowers at the door.

"I guessed that you would definitely come here." Duan Xing's voice came from behind him. Qin Mo didn't want to talk to him, but it was obvious that Duan Xing didn't think so. He laughed and said, "Why are you leaving?" ? You want to hide so much when you see me?"

Qin Mo grabbed him and looked at him. There was gauze on Duan Xing's face and he looked a little swollen. He was very ridiculous. Qin Mo paused and said, "What I told you yesterday, did you ignore it?"

"I didn't come to you this time to tell you this." Duan Xing's car was parked aside, but he drove here by himself this time: "You have nowhere to go anyway, you might as well follow me , the Duan family can also give you glory and wealth, why bother...why ask for trouble?"

After Qin Mo looked at him for a while, he sneered: "Are you kidding me?"

It is true that he has nothing left, but he is not so depressed.

"What's the point of joking? I'm serious." Duan Xing thought he was handsome and laughed, but with his bright red face, it was really unbearable to look at, he said: "How much do you want? , I can give you whatever you want to buy, whatever kind of life you want, what are you afraid of? What's more, after all, we have known each other since childhood. Do you still want to drag your body to work? No one wants you to move bricks on the construction site."