12.6 - Death of Jiang Yao (End)

When Xie Chao woke up, he felt that there seemed to be someone on the balcony. It was still dark. He subconsciously touched the desk lamp and lit it. He saw a person leaning on the balcony smoking a cigarette. The weak fire flickered. The person was wearing home clothes. , seems to be thinking about something.

Xie Chao coughed, and the man on the balcony turned his head when he heard the sound and said, "Are you awake?"

Jiang Yao's face was hidden in the shadows, and Xie Chao couldn't see his expression from this angle. After being stunned for a moment, he responded in a low voice.

There was also the whistle of a ship on the river not far outside. Jiang Yao said, "Today is the death anniversary of your eldest brother. Uncle, do you want to accompany me?"

Xie Chao's eldest brother is Jiang Yao's father.

Xie Chao leaned against the bed. He closed his eyes slightly and said, "When?"

"Wait a minute, wait until it gets a little brighter and the flower shops are open. Otherwise we can't even buy a bouquet of flowers. It would be too shabby. Don't you think so, uncle?" Although Jiang Yao called Xie Chao "Uncle", but there was no respect in his tone. He walked up to Xie Chao and blew a puff of smoke at him, causing Xie Chao to cough uncontrollably, but Jiang Yao suddenly turned him over. Pressing him down, he bit Xie Chao's neck hard almost in retaliation. After he gasped in pain, Jiang Yao suddenly said: "Uncle, you said you saw my dad, you Don't you have nightmares? He believes in you so much. My family is so helpful to you. My parents are so good to you, but this is how you treat me? "

Xie Chao didn't answer until Jiang Yao burned the hot cigarette butt on Xie Chao's shoulder. Xie Chao shivered in pain, but Jiang Yao held him down hard and couldn't move. He looked at Jiang Yao with trembling lips, Not a word could come out of my mouth.

"Why don't you say anything? My uncle is not like this on the board of directors. Am I a jackal, a tiger, a leopard, so scary?" Jiang Yao chuckled, threw the crushed cigarette butt aside, and raised his hand to touch it. Touching Xie Chao's neck, he whispered: "Do you hate me now? It's a pity that the scourge will last for thousands of years. I can't die, and you won't live comfortably."

Xie Chao closed his eyes slightly and stopped gnawing. His hands hung weakly on the side of the bed. Blood was dripping from the wound on his shoulder, with a trace of blood, but he didn't care.

"Let's sleep a little longer." Jiang Yao thought for a while before getting up and covering Xie Chao with the quilt, then pushed the door open and went out alone. It wasn't until the door was closed that Xie Chao finally came back to his senses.

He remembered that 333 said that sometimes Jiang Yao was the main system, and sometimes it was him, but this time, Xie Chao had a strong feeling that 333 was lying to him again.

After the sun came up, Xie Chao changed his clothes. He had not been resting well recently and his face was a little pale. He followed Jiang Yao into the car. Neither of them said a word along the way. Jiang Yao suddenly said: "Are you serious? Don't remember anything."

"Is there any need to pretend about this kind of thing?" Xie Chao asked.

Jiang Yao laughed and said no more.

This road became more and more eccentric. Even if Xie Chao didn't know the plot of this world, he knew that this was definitely not the way to the cemetery. He turned to look at Jiang Yao and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Are you scared? Just beg me if you're scared." Jiang Yao laughed and raised the corners of his lips slightly: "Don't worry, I can't kill you."

Xie Chao suddenly remembered what 333 said yesterday. He leaned on his seat and closed his eyes: "Are you sure you want to choose today?"