3.18 - Warning, madness, rebellion

Xie Chao liked this small pavilion. It perfectly suited the life he wanted. He had previously hoped that the community where he lived would have a small pavilion where he could feed fish. He stayed here until midnight and did not return to the room until it got a little cold.

There was an incense burner burning in the room, with a very light fragrance. 333 never let maids or servants get close to Xie Chao. In most cases, he did it himself. After putting Xie Chao's robe aside, he said: "Chao Brother, you lost."

"I know, tell me, what do you want?" Xie Chao changed his clothes, his long hair was spread out, and he was half leaning on the couch. There was sweet wine in the wine cup beside him: "As long as Brother Chao has it, I will definitely give it to you. you."

"I want..." 333 paused for a moment, then smiled and said: "Just wait a little longer. When the time is almost here, I will tell Brother Chao."

"It's up to you. Do you still have to pursue the right time, place and people for this kind of thing?" Xie Chao shook his head helplessly, but saw 333 nodded and responded: "Of course, there is nothing wrong."

Xie Chao didn't take this matter seriously and just regarded it as a joke of 333.

"Why do you think Fu Zheng will never come to the Regent's Mansion again? Doesn't he want to see the truth?" Xie Chao asked.

"He wants to, but he doesn't dare." 333 paused, and then explained: "If a person actually knows the truth in his heart, and this truth is the most unacceptable to him, he will refuse to verify this matter, and use If he didn't come to the Regent's Palace, he could still deceive himself and say that Xie Yixing was still alive in this world, but if he came, he would really lose Xie Yixing completely. "

Hearing what 333 said, Xie Chao looked at 333 deeply, then looked away and said, "It's so boring to deceive yourself and others."

"So Brother Chao said before that if the person you like is no longer in this world, you should follow him." When 333 said this, his heart could not help but tremble slightly, suppressing the surge of sadness. , he sighed: "If the person I like is not in this world."

333 Speaking of this, he paused for a moment. He held his forehead with one hand and looked at Xie Chao with interest until Xie Chao looked very uncomfortable: "What will happen to you?"

"I might as well kill the main system." 333 tilted his head and laughed: "Be buried together."

【Warn! Main system: Red warning! Red warning! Red warning! 】

The scream of the main system rang in 333's mind, but he completely ignored it. Seeing Xie Chao's surprised look, he spread his hands and said helplessly: "You're just kidding, Brother Chao."

But Xie Chao didn't think 333 was joking at all.

"Although I don't know what the punishment will be if I kill the main system, but...someone once said something similar to me." Xie Chao stood up, leaned forward slightly, looked at 333, and said word by word: "Forever Don't joke with your future and your life, it's not worth it, it really isn't worth it."

"Brother Chao, you are worried about me." 333 ignored the words he didn't want to hear and quickly captured the key points. He said: "You look serious..."

Xie Chao didn't smile. He just looked at 333. 333's smile froze on his face. Then he lowered the corners of his lips slightly and said obediently: "I know I was wrong, Brother Chao."

Xie Chao then leaned back, looked at the moonlight outside, bent down and raised the wine cup, and whispered: "I don't want to tell you some great principles in life, but I just don't want to see you get hurt, or even...do anything. Something irreversible."