3.20 - Swallow jade, injured, sentenced (End)

"Where are the prince and the young master going from now on?" Ever since he became the emperor, Xie Qingbai has carried a touch of nobility, but in front of these two people he still had to say respectfully: "The palace has renovated the East Palace and is waiting for the young master to move in at any time. "

"No need, I am not the person you knew before, and we will no longer have anything to do with each other in the future. You take care of your world, and I travel my own mountains and rivers. As for the East Palace, it is for the next prince to live in, and it must not be disposed of at will. "Xie Chao said.

"Yes, sir." Xie Qingbai said.

Xie Chao had no intention of staying here any longer, but before leaving, he thought of going to Luoyang, taking Hengyang there and burying him next to Xie Yixing, together with their mother and queen.

The Hengyang jade pendant was placed in the Princess Mansion, but was not buried with it. This saved the Xie Dynasty a lot of trouble. The Princess Mansion was also renovated after the new emperor ascended the throne. Although there was still no one inside, the blood stains on the steps had been cleaned up, and the house The dust and dead wood inside have been cleared away, waiting for the new owner to move in.

In the boudoir where the eldest princess of Hengyang lived, Xie Chao saw a stack of letters under her dressing table, but they were not sent. There was no signature on them, only a small totem.

"This is a letter from Hengyang to Xie Yixing." 333, who was following Xie Chao, glanced at it casually, and then said: "But it seems that she didn't send it."

"Then bring it to Xie Yixing this time." Xie Chao put the letter and the jade pendant of Princess Hengyang together, and said, "Anyway, these siblings have met."

When he left, his eyes fell on the long sword hanging on the wall, and he took it away with him.

There is no one in the capital that Princess Hengyang misses, but there is in Luoyang.

From the capital to Luoyang, Xie Chao didn't have to rush this time. The two of them traveled all the way and arrived in Luoyang in almost twenty days. They placed the things next to Xie Yixing's tomb.

"How is Fu Zheng?" Xie Chao asked.

"I knew you would ask this question a long time ago." 333 smiled and said, "I'll take you to see it."

Although the Changming Palace has not been fully built, the side hall has been repaired, which is where Xie Yixing's body was parked before. Fu Zheng is now there. As soon as Xie Chao arrived at the door, he heard the sound of things breaking inside. The boy on the side said coldly: "You are a lunatic. He smashes things every day and shouts the name of the former emperor without knowing how to avoid it."

"He's already a lunatic. Why bother with him?" another boy said.

When Xie Chao and the two entered, Fu Zheng saw them and wanted to pounce on them, but his neck was locked by a chain. He knelt on the ground, his hair disheveled, not at all the noble look he had when he was the emperor, and his hair was pulled Falling down one by one, holding a steamed bun that had turned yellow and turned black, he whispered: "Yi Xing, Yi Xing, I made delicious food for you, Yi Xing..."

"You're really crazy." Xie Chao looked down at the man huddled in the corner, and finally his eyes fell on Fu Zheng's legs. Fu Zheng's exposed arms and calves were all covered with wounds, and some places had begun to Festering, it looked horrifying.

"Brother Chao, do you need to ask the imperial doctor to diagnose and treat him? If he is not treated, he may not survive for a few days." 333 said.

"No need, life or death depends on fate." Xie Chao said.