5.13 - Found, Xie Chao appeared, gave up

Jiang Shenyi once imagined the final outcome of him and Lin Nan. The best thing is that Lin Nan forgives him and the two get back together. The worst thing is that Lin Nan never forgives him in his whole life. Then he can slowly beg. Lin Nan forgives. They have a lot of time to consume and squander. He can give everything he owns, including company shares, assets, everything... to Lin Nan. As long as Lin Nan is willing to forgive him, what will he do? All are willing to do it.

But he never thought that one day Lin Nan would be lying in the intensive care unit, and the doctor told him: "Be mentally prepared, he may not survive twenty-four hours."

The doctor's words made him clearly realize that the time between him and Lin Nan had quickly shortened from a lifetime to only twenty-four hours.

Twenty-four hours is enough for him to do anything, kneel down and beg for forgiveness, or transfer assets, nothing... Even if he wants to, the man is lying on the bed unaware of anyone else, unconscious, except for the fluctuation of the electrocardiogram detector next to him. The stripes proved that this man was still alive, and he could hardly find any evidence that Lin Nan was still alive.

When the police saw his expression, they knew what the relationship was between him and Lin Nan. After being slightly surprised, they sympathized and said, "You... talk to him. We will deal with other matters later." contact you."

Almost all the questions that need to be asked have been asked, and the identity of the driver has been found out. The police have also seen this young talent in media news reports, but they never expected that when they saw the real person, he would actually show up. On such occasions.

"Brother Lin? Brother Lin..." Jiang Shenyi's voice was hoarse to the point of being unpleasant to hear. He stretched out his hand to touch the cold glass: "We just met yesterday, how is it possible? Is this a dream? This must be a dream... ...I must have had too much wine."

"You didn't drink too much, and this isn't a dream, but isn't this what you dreamed of?" Laughter came from behind, and Jiang Shenyi turned his head sharply, only to see a young man with a handsome appearance walking over. He was wearing casual clothes, which looked familiar. Jiang Shenyi suddenly realized that these were Lin Nan's clothes. His pupils narrowed slightly, and he gritted his teeth and said sharply: "Who are you? What do you mean by this?"

"Me?" The young man laughed and said warmly: "Isn't it true? Haven't you always been looking forward to his death? You wanted to avenge your sweetheart, so you came up with this plan to take revenge on him and defraud him. Sex also caused him to be ruined. Oh, yes, you also took photos to threaten him. You were so looking forward to his death, and now that he is finally dying, why are you pretending to be affectionate? "

"I didn't!" Jiang Shenyi stared at this man, trying to find any trace of familiarity on his face, but unfortunately, he searched his memory and could not find any pictures related to this man.

He definitely didn't know this person, and it could even be said that they had never met him.

"You deny it so quickly?" Xie Chao looked at Jiang Shenyi, and then his eyes fell on Lin Nan who was lying on the hospital bed, and said: "You expected him to die so much, and now he is going to die, and you You look in disbelief, people who don't know would think you are so affectionate."

"You..." Jiang Shenyi looked at this man and suddenly realized how familiar this man's expression was.

"Did you see it?" Xie Chao smiled at the corner of his lips. He glanced at Jiang Shenyi and said, "Seeing how deeply you look at Lin Nan, I thought you were seeing me for the first time. You can tell something is wrong, but after thinking about it, your deep love for Lin Nan is just a fake from beginning to end. If you can't tell it, it's normal. "