3.17 - Meet the parents, crazy, powerful

"Brother Chao, are you having nightmares again?" When Xie Chao woke up, he saw 333 beside him. He was stunned for a moment: "You..."

"You can sleep a little longer." 333 covered Xie Chao with the quilt: "It's only midnight, if you sleep a little longer, I'll be by your side."

"Can't sleep." Xie Chao opened his eyes. After a pause, he asked, "You used Chu Yuanhuan's body before, right? Or are you Chu Yuanhuan?"

"Use his body." 333 laughed. He leaned against Xie Chao and looked sideways at Xie Chao: "Brother Chao really wants to know these things?"

"I'm a little curious. If you can say it, say it. If you can't, it's okay. Don't break the rules. Isn't it uncomfortable to vomit blood?" Xie Chao said.

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard 333's low laughter: "There's nothing to say... The red card punishment is nothing more than that. It looks scary, so let's leave it like that."

"..." Xie Chao glanced at him: "There's no need for this."

"Brother Chao, do you feel sorry for me?" 333 asked with a smile.

"After all, I have traveled through two worlds. This is the third world. Even if we are ordinary friends, I will not take risks with you." Xie Chao said.

"Ordinary friends... So, Brother Chao, what is the relationship between you and Jiang Yao? Friends?" 333 suddenly asked.

"No, it's my lover." Xie Chao sat up, and 333 immediately took a cloak and put it on him. He only heard Xie Chao say: "He has met his elders. I took him to meet my grandparents."

333 did not speak. Xie Chao seemed to have thought of something. He raised his hands to cover his eyes and said slowly: "My grandma passed away. I took him to her grave. Grandma liked him very much."

"Brother Chao, where is your grandfather?" 333 asked.

"Grandpa has Alzheimer's disease and lives in a nursing home. Occasionally Jiang Yao will play chess with him." Xie Chao smiled: "He also likes Jiang Yao very much."

"I..." 333 paused and did not say the next sentence. Xie Chao asked doubtfully: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay, let's get some sleep." 333 said.

The words "I can also play chess" were stuck in his throat and he couldn't say them out.

After Xie Chao fell asleep, he listened to the gradually steady breathing of the people around him and whispered: "I don't understand, why did you name me Ayao in the first place? Is it because you missed him? What about me... ...what should I do?"

He got up and walked out. He did not forget to tidy up the quilt before going out. He closed the door gently, then leaned against the door of the yard and suddenly vomited a large mouthful of blood. The hand holding the armrest kept shaking, as if he could not hold it. Live, the whole person is very embarrassed.

333 closed his eyes slightly, took a deep breath, suppressed the pain that almost tore him apart, and laughed softly: "I envy him, I want to kill him, but he is dead and you are sad..." Brother, what should I do to you?"

He leaned against the wall, his eyes dimmed, and he gasped in pain.

*

"I heard that His Majesty left the capital for Luoyang."

"Isn't it? Even the old prime minister was so angry that he couldn't get up in the mansion."

"I heard... His Majesty is crazy..."

"Hey, don't say this nonsense. If you listen to it, you will be beheaded."

"I know, I'm just telling you, but this Luoyang is the place where the former emperor was imprisoned. If Your Majesty is not crazy, where is he going?"