9.10 - Death of Wen Qi, anchor, ragdoll

Originally, what Xie Chao said yesterday was just to deceive Wen Qi and make him afraid. Unexpectedly, he guessed it. Lu Yi let out a scream the next morning, which suddenly woke him up from his dream and sat down. It took me a while to calm down in bed, my heart pounding.

"What's going on?" He opened the door and saw several people gathered around the table. Lu Yi's face was ugly, and Wen Qi on the side hid directly behind He Yue. Gu Yi did not look at He Yue. He walked over and took the mission card from Lu Yi's hand, only to see the words "Carrot looking for friends" in big letters on it.

"..." When he finished reading the task requirements, he was stunned for a moment, and then said: "In other words, today's task is... Chen Feng will come to find a friend. We can't stay in the house and avoid Chen Feng's search. Can't come back until night?"

"It's like this. Anyone who enters the house will be directly captured by Chen Feng, and this game requires that Chen Feng will definitely take away one person." Lu Yi's face turned pale: "But there may be more than one."

When he said this, he subconsciously glanced at Wen Qi's reaction. All this fell into Chen Yi's eyes. She sneered: "Isn't this great? He will definitely not forget how he died. "

"Don't talk nonsense. The person who came can no longer be regarded as Chen Feng. It can only be said to be a monster who doesn't know what it is." Wen Qi was scared, his breathing was trembling, and he forced himself to pretend to be calm: "You If you want to die, go ahead, I don't want to die... Didn't you say you miss your brother?"

"I miss him so much, so I want to see who he will find." Chen Yi even showed a smile, which made everyone shudder.

After the game started, Lu Yi always followed Gu Yi. It wasn't that Gu Yi couldn't see his intention, and he didn't object. He walked straight into the woods, so he didn't see Chen Yi move his hand before going out. Something inside was stuffed into He Yue's hand.

He Yue was suddenly stuffed with something. He was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted and looked down subconsciously. Only then did he realize that it was a ring with a beautiful design. He studied jewelry design in college, and then his eyes fell on The inner ring of the ring had letters and logos on it. When he saw it, his expression changed.

"What are you looking at?" Wen Qi was so nervous that he kept looking around. When he turned around, he saw what He Yue seemed to be looking at and asked subconsciously. He Yue put the things in his pocket, shook his head and said: "Nothing, let's go."

Seeing He Yue's reaction, Wen Qi wanted to get angry, but when he thought that He Yue was no longer devoted to him before. He Yue had been very cold towards him in the past two days, Wen Qi immediately became obedient and did not dare to Talk nonsense again.

The inner ring of the ring was engraved with "HY&GY" and there was a small logo at the end, which was his customary logo.

This ring was designed by him. He designed it for him and Gu Yi. He Yue thought about it and calmly took out the ring and put it on his finger. It was just right.

"Your ring..." Wen Qi, who had been secretly paying attention to He Yue's movements, suddenly changed his expression when he saw the ring.

"It's nothing." He Yue said as he walked: "You haven't said yet, what were you doing the day the bus crashed into the bridge?"

"..." Wen Qi averted his eyes and said, "I was walking beside it that day, and then the bus hit me. I couldn't even dodge, so I was knocked down."

He Yue knew that Chen Yi was right. The people who entered here this time were all caused by the bus falling into the river.