1.9 - Shen Yu, false, stalking

Shen Yu was about to rest, but unexpectedly he received a call from Lu Yu. He was stunned for a moment and asked, "Come out now? Aren't you with my brother? Why isn't my brother with you?"

Lu Yu did not mention anything about Shen Li on the phone, but said rather depressed: "He refused to let me follow... I want to ask you something about him."

This kind of thing has never happened before. At least in the years when Shen Li and Lu Yu were together, Shen Li always took the initiative to get to know Lu Yu, but this time it was the other way around. Even Shen Yu was a little surprised: " Do you know about my brother?"

"Yes, I want to know what paints he likes, what cuisines he likes, what colors he likes... I want to know things about him, and I also want to know about him..." Lu Yu paused, and then Shen Yu heard Lu Yu Said: "I also want to know his relationship with the man named Xu."

Through the phone, Shen Yu could hear Lu Yu's gnashing of teeth. After hesitating for a moment, he agreed to Lu Yu's invitation. The two chose a bar. When Shen Yu drove there, Lu Yu had already ordered a lot. Drinking, he leaned back on his seat. His excellent appearance attracted a lot of people's attention, but because his face was so gloomy, not many people came forward to talk to him.

"How much have you drunk?" Shen Yu was a little surprised: "You don't usually drink much, what's going on today?"

When Lu Yu heard Shen Yu's voice, he subconsciously raised his head. Shen Yu and Shen Li were twins. He was in a trance for a moment and murmured: "Shen Li? Are you here?"

Shen Yu's brows almost knitted together, and he gritted his teeth and said, "How much did you drink, and you're like this? Look carefully, I'm not Shen Li, I'm Shen Yu, how could you end up like this? What did my brother do to you?"

"You're not Shen Li..." Lu Yu vaguely recognized the person in front of him. He covered his face and said with a bitter smile: "He doesn't want me anymore, he sold the house, and he even beat me. And he splashed water on my face because of the wild man."

Shen Yu was really shocked by the word "wild man". He stood there for a while before tentatively asking: "Are you talking about Xu Xibo?"

"That's him." Lu Yu shrugged his shoulders slightly, put his elbows on the table, wiped his face fiercely and said: "That's him... He actually told me that he wanted to pursue Shen Li. Why, who does he count? I After being together with Shen Li for so many years, Shen Li loves me, it's me!"

"Are you drunk?!" Lu Yu's voice was really loud, and Shen Yu quickly pulled him down: "Just because of this, you drank yourself like this? This doesn't look like you, If it really doesn't work, forget it, anyway, you can..."

Shen Yu paused for a moment after saying this and did not continue. Instead, he said: "How about I help you go and talk to my brother? Your face... He actually hit you. This really shouldn't be done. How could it be possible?" What about taking action?"

Lu Yu looked really embarrassed now. His clothes were still stained with tea stains, and they were wet and stuck to his body. His face was decadent, and his right cheek was visibly swollen. He waved his hand, motioning for Shen Yu to sit down, and calmed down a bit. After regaining his composure, his mind became clearer and he asked, "Tell me about Shen Li first. I don't want to encounter this kind of situation again next time."

"My brother...my brother...actually doesn't have much to say. In my impression, he is a very good-natured person with a gentle temper. He speaks and does things slowly. He doesn't like to communicate with others. He is a bit withdrawn. Occasionally he is very stubborn about some inexplicable things, which makes my parents very angry." Shen Yu didn't really want to talk about this topic, but since Lu Yu asked him, he had to say it, so he had to continue: "My brother is nothing special. There is nothing particularly annoying about his hobbies. The only thing he insists on is probably painting. However, he suffered a head injury and could not continue, so he had to suspend school. "