7.11 - Birthday gift, fake, hurt

The place where Han Zhou lives is not big, with one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom, but it is very clean and you can see photos of Qin Cheng everywhere.

"Tomorrow is your birthday." Han Zhou walked out of the house, holding a box in his hand. He smiled and said, "Happy birthday to you in advance. Let's see what gifts are inside."

"Isn't it my birthday tomorrow? Why don't you give it to me tomorrow?" Qin Cheng asked, raising his eyebrows.

"There is a custom in my hometown that birthdays should be celebrated early and on the birthday, so that the Lord of Hell will not know how old you are and no one will find you." Han Zhou laughed and put the gift in Qin Cheng's hand In my hand, this thing was still a little heavy. Qin Cheng paused and said, "Then I have to see what it is."

The box was placed on the table. After Qin Cheng opened it, he saw a row of ceramic dolls inside, each of which looked like Qin Cheng.

"I remember you showed me a photo of you when you were a child. I drew it based on the memory and asked a friend to make it. I will give you a new one every year." Each of these porcelain dolls They were all exquisite. Qin Cheng should have been very happy when he looked at these things, but now his mind was heavy. These dolls made him feel pain. He said: "If I didn't come this time, what are your plans?" when are you giving it to me?"

"I don't know, but luckily you're back." Han Zhou stepped forward and hugged the person into his arms. He whispered: "As long as you are back, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Han Zhou felt that the body in his arms was trembling slightly. He lowered his head in confusion and asked, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine." The original owner's emotions were unbearable when he saw the ceramic doll. Han Zhou heard the person in his arms say in a low voice: "Are you planning to spend the rest of your life with Qin Cheng?"

Han Zhou didn't realize there was anything wrong with this sentence. He laughed and said, "Well, I've missed it for a year and a half. I've let it go once and I won't let it go a second time."

But some things only have one chance, not everything can be done a second time.

Not so lucky.

The words were stuck in his throat, and nothing came out in the end.

It is very difficult to extinguish a person's hope. In the past, Xie Chao could do those things without expression because of many reasons, but this time...only this time...

How could he speak out and tell Han Zhou that Qin Cheng was actually dead? After he said they broke up for the first time, Qin Cheng was ruined and he died.

No second time, never again.

"On your birthday next year, let's go bungee jumping." Han Zhou was actually a little afraid of heights, but he smiled and said: "I want to do those things with you that I dare not do. With you here, I won't Scared."

Xie Chao didn't say anything more until he finally left.

When he returned to his residence, he was extremely tired. Without 333, he didn't even have anyone to talk to. Han Zhou originally wanted to come, but was rejected by Xie Chao. He wanted to be alone for a while. The impact of the information on him was too great, especially what the administrator said on the photo wall in the school, which he has never been able to understand.

He seemed to have lost his ability to understand in an instant. He could understand each word when taken apart, but he couldn't understand them all together.

I got Han Zhou's birthday gift today. In theory, Qin Cheng celebrated his twenty-fourth birthday, but in fact, he will always stay at the age of twenty-four, never again.