5.14 - Life and death, regret, driving recorder

What Xie Chao said was all seen from Lin Nan's memory. The fragmented memories of the past few days were poured into his mind in the form of dreams, and he saw these very thoroughly. But if he didn't say it, no one would know what Lin Nan had done for Jiang Shenyi. Maybe by his time, five, ten, or even one year later, no one would remember Lin Nan.

So he wanted Jiang Shenyi to know, and he wanted him to remember this forever.

Since Lin Nan's fate of life and death cannot be changed, Jiang Shenyi must be able to escape this shadow for the rest of his life.

"You just said..." Obviously Jiang Shenyi himself didn't know what Xie Chao said. He looked at Xie Chao blankly and asked subconsciously: "How is it possible? He didn't tell me, he didn't say anything. Pass."

"Because before he could say anything, he discovered that his adopted person was not as loyal as a dog." Xie Chao smiled and said, "At least the dog won't stab him in the back."

"..." Jiang Shenyi also looked at Xie Chao and said after a while: "Even if he didn't tell me at the time, what happened afterwards? When the company was handed over, he could tell me countless times when I met him. Why? He refused to say? As long as he told me at that time——"

Before Jiang Shenyi could finish speaking, Xie Chao interrupted him and said, "As long as he told you at that time, he would really have nothing. Jiang Shenyi, don't forget how he was ruined. , thanks to you, do you want him to tell you how wronged and sad he is, and how many plans he has made for your future? Think about it carefully, if he really told you, he would only be reduced to a lot of things in the end. You and the laughing stock in your mouth."

Jiang Shenyi also felt an invisible hand tightening around his throat. His face almost turned purple, his lips trembled, and in the end he just choked.

"Remember the person inside carefully. He is going to die as you wish." Xie Chao walked to Jiang Shenyi's side. His clear face had a hint of smile, but it made people feel frightened for no reason. Jiang Shenyi was shaken. He shook his head: "No, the doctor said that if he wakes up within twenty-four hours, he will be fine...he will not die, and he cannot leave me."

Xie Chao looked at him with cold eyes, like an outsider watching all this.

The police continued to search the wreckage of the car and finally found the car's driving recorder. Fortunately, the driving recorder was still intact, so they took it back for identification to find the truth behind the accident.

When the driving recorder was turned on, you could hear the rustling sound inside. After a while, the car started. Lin Nan had always driven very steadily. He chose a road around the mountain. Someone on the side asked: "Is this road good?" It's easy to go, why not take the right path?"

"Because he had received a notification that his grandma was critically ill and was planning to rush back. The main road was blocked at this time and was not suitable for fast travel. This area was previously planned for construction, so pedestrians were not allowed to go around. There are railings along the way, even if you come on the other side. "Every car has its own lane," the policeman said, "It makes sense to go this way."

"...So that's it." The person who asked the question fell silent.

The driving recorder is continuing to work, and the picture is still moving forward. As the policeman said, as soon as he entered the intersection, he saw signs saying "Under construction, no pedestrians allowed" along the road, and the surrounding railings were somewhat worn. Here, Lin Nan started to increase the speed and drove in his own lane. Everything was going as expected by Lin Nan, until around a corner, a retrograde electric car suddenly appeared in front of him. The video showed The car was slightly shifted to the left. It could be seen that the driver was about to apply the brakes and go around to the left lane to avoid the electric car. However, he did not expect that the old man in front was also frightened and subconsciously veered towards the mountain wall. If Lin If Nan didn't change direction, he would run straight into the old man.