7.12 - Mr. Qin, everyone is waiting for you

When 333 woke up, Xie Chao was still awake. He rubbed his sore eyebrows and got out of bed gently. Even he felt a little uncomfortable without a quilt all night.

He felt better after washing his face, and was freed from his dream. Watching the person he liked fall in love with another person... This feeling was not pleasant.

But in his dream, he knew what happened during those eighty-seven days.

The reunion between Jiang Yao and Xie Chao was the result of Jiang Yao's eighty-seven days of hard work. 333 understood Xie Chao's thoughts. He knew that Xie Chao did not want to drag Jiang Yao into this bottomless black hole, but for Jiang Yao For Yao, the darkest place is where Xie Chao is not present.

"You got up early." 333 was in a daze when he heard Xie Chao's voice. He turned his head and saw that Xie Chao's fever had subsided and his face looked much better, at least not as pale as before.

"I just woke up." 333 laughed: "The original owner's resentment value is now 50%."

"Fifty to go..." Xie Chao came over. After washing, he was casually wearing home clothes, but his eyes fell on 333's face: "Are you sick?"

"Huh?" 333 looked back at Xie Chao in confusion.

Xie Chao pointed at the tip of his nose, and 333 raised his hand to wipe it. Then he realized that his nasal cavity was moist and bleeding. He covered his nose and got up and walked to the bathroom. He wiped it with cold water in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but this The method was of no use to him, and the blood flowed more and more.

"What's going on?" Xie Chao could also sense that something was not right about this situation: "Does your body... have any diseases of its own?"

"No." 333's face was pale. He lowered his head and dripped blood into the sink. Xie Chao suddenly remembered that some time ago, Jiang Yao's head was injured. Although he woke up later, he still had a nosebleed, like this Can't stop at all.

Xie Chao's breathing became slightly heavier, and he clenched his hands nervously.

"Brother Chao...I'm fine, don't be afraid." 333 washed it with water, and there were bright red blood stains on the towel. He whispered: "This is a punishment from the main system, because I did something that it was unhappy with. So I skipped the yellow card and gave the red card."

"What's the matter?" Xie Chao looked at him: "Why don't you go to the hospital? This can't stop..."

"No, it will be fine later." No one can bear the bleeding. What's more, before he came, he was in so much pain in the room that he could hardly get up. Otherwise, he would not have come to Xie Chao until night... ...With his character, as long as he can walk, he will definitely come to Xie Chao.

"Brother Chao, do you feel sorry for me, or do you feel sorry for Jiang Yao?" Although he was a little overwhelmed, 333 still wanted to ask stubbornly.

"I can tell clearly that you and he are not the same person." Xie Chao's throat moved up and down, and then he said: "Don't worry, I won't mistake you and him."

For a moment, 333 didn't know what expression to make.

The nosebleed finally stopped, and he was almost dizzy. Xie Chao helped him sit on the sofa to rest, and asked in a low voice: "What did you do to deserve such punishment?"

"I did something it couldn't bear." There was a smile in 333's voice, and the corners of his lips slightly raised: "But it can only give out a red card."

From 333, Xie Chao could not see that he had any respect for the main system, let alone fear.

Because 333 couldn't get up, he leaned against the sofa. Yesterday he leaned against Xie Chao on the sofa, and today he leaned against 333. Xie Chao looked at this corner helplessly, feeling that something was a little evil here.