6.12 - Red card penalty, he died, ridiculous

333's words were like a muffled thunder exploding in Xie Chao's heart. Xie Chao's face was extremely ugly. He saw that 333's eyes were no longer as easy-going as before.

"Do you have any deep grudge against Jiang Yao?" Xie Chao laughed angrily and said, "He is alive and well, why are you cursing him?"

"Then why are you unwilling to answer my question, Brother Chao? Brother Chao, you are twenty-nine years old, and Jiang Yao is three years younger than you. He should be twenty-six." 333 looked into Xie Chao's eyes: "But you said, He is not even twenty years old. Brother Chao, seven years has passed since you have grown up, so he should also have grown up by seven years."

"..." Xie Chao didn't speak, he just looked at 333 quietly.

"Brother Chao, I..." Before 333 could finish, he heard Xie Chao say: "Although I don't care much about this, to be honest, I don't want to hear someone say these words to curse him, 333, even if If we have any problems with our cooperation, we can communicate. I think I have not offended you. If we really can't cooperate anymore, please change the system. "

333's face froze slightly.

"What you are talking about is between you and 001. I am comforting you as a friend, but your words have crossed the line." Xie Chao's tone has never been colder: "I don't care what you say about me, but you You can't say that about Jiang Yao."

"Brother Chao!" 333 closed his eyes, then opened them again and said, "I am indeed talking about what happened between me and 001. Have you ever thought about why my name is Ayao, why 001... I call him He is Brother Chao."

"I don't know why, and I'm not interested." Xie Chao looked at 333 with a colder look than before when he pretended to be Jian Su and looked at Chu Yuan. Without lifting his waist, Xie lowered his lips and said, "I originally thought we could be friends, but now it seems a bit of a pity."

Xie Chao turned his head and went straight upstairs. 333 stood there. For a while, his face showed pain, and blood gushed out of his nose. It dripped on the back of his hand before he realized what he was doing. He raised his hand to cover his mouth and nose, and walked A little vainly, I went to the bathroom and washed the blood on my hands with water.

But the blood in his nose was still gushing out and dripping into the sink, instantly turning the white porcelain surface red. He coughed a few times and sighed hoarsely: "I won't give you a yellow card warning, just a red card." Yet?"

The hands he used to wash his face were trembling slightly, and he rested his elbows on the countertop. He didn't sit down directly, breathing deeply. After a while, he looked at himself in the mirror.

He actually knew that Xie Chao would be furious once this matter was brought up, but he had to mention it.

He couldn't help but mention this matter.

"001 is you, Brother Chao. I've already made it so obvious...I can't make it any more obvious." At this point, the punishment from the main system almost made him unable to stand up, and the pain all over his body became more and more severe. , as if his bones were crushed and his internal organs were pulled out. He wanted to curl up in pain.

If he continued, he was afraid that he would be silenced by the main system.

"If we regroup again..." 333 sighed in a low voice and said with a wry smile: "Then you won't even know me anymore."

He knew very well that Jiang Yao had occupied the biggest corner of Xie Chao's heart. It could even be said to have occupied his entire heart. But Jiang Yao was dead. He was dead. If Xie Chao continued like this, after he completed his mission Returning to the real world, this was a devastating blow to Xie Chao.