4.3 - Save people, Qiao Bai, sorry

The head of the level six zombie was cut off by the ice blade. After rolling on the ground for a few times, he looked at Xie Chao unwillingly. He fell to the ground, sweat dripping down his chin.

"This..." Brother Xu on the side was stunned. His hand was scratched by a zombie. He quickly found the potion from his backpack and gritted his teeth and said, "Quickly, if more zombies come later, we will be in trouble." !"

Level six zombies already have the ability to communicate with other zombies and can even lead to other zombies.

The people on the side quickly came over to help Brother Xu. The whole team came in three jeeps, but as soon as they set foot in the mall, several people were missing in an instant. In the apocalypse, too many people died.

"Brother Xu, we lost five people and injured two." A man came over and he shook his head: "We can't take him away."

The meaning of these words was obvious. Brother Xu turned his head and looked at Ah Wei who was lying on the ground, then looked at a few other people, took a deep breath, and said without further delay: "Let's go!"

If they don't leave, they will feed the zombies. Only by leaving can they save their lives. When he passed by Qiao Bai, he paused and asked, "Brother, do you want to go together? We can't stay here anymore."

"Okay." Qiao Bai was about to take their ride, and he said, "Are you planning to collect supplies?"

"Yes." After several people got into the car, Brother Xu breathed a sigh of relief. His eyes fell on Qiao Bai's arm. The exposed arm was wrapped in bandages, which looked a bit scary. He paused and then said: "We are the third detachment of the superhuman corps of the first survival base."

"I know." Qiao Bai responded.

Brother Xu glanced at Qiao Bai, then lowered his voice and asked: "Brother, it's not me who talks too much, you... what's your name? I feel like I've seen you somewhere."

From the corner of his eye, Qiao Bai saw his hand slowly moving back, and there was a knife behind the man's waist. Then his lips tightened and he said calmly: "Qiao Bai, the first detachment of the First Survival Base Superpower Corps. "

Brother Xu's head suddenly raised, his whole body sat up straight, his back hit the armchair heavily, and his hand quickly pulled out the short knife from behind his waist. He looked at Qiao Bai with tense muscles, and said word by word: " As far as I know, Qiao Bai from the first team is dead."

"Huh?" Qiao Bai raised his eyelids and glanced at Brother Xu, then said, "Really? Then who am I?"

Brother Xu's breathing was trembling and he was a little nervous. The driver in front also heard this and the steering wheel slipped. The car almost fell out. The two people in the back seat were thrown and tilted.

"Drive the damn car more carefully!" Brother Xu shouted sternly.

"I know...I know." The driver stammered.

"I'm not a zombie, it's just that I was lucky enough to escape." Qiao Bai said.

"How the hell did you escape? I heard that when I encountered level eight zombies, even the original..." Brother Xu paused, then swallowed a mouthful of saliva: "Did you break through your superpower?"

"No, I just found some use between life and death." Qiao Bai looked pale and smiled slightly. His cheeks were stained with blood, which made him a little weird, but Brother Xu couldn't find what was strange.

No, the biggest weird thing is that you can still survive in this situation!

"Is there... any inhibitory serum for your injury?" Brother Xu asked.