3.5 - Madness, Prince Regent's Mansion, Death of the Eldest Princess

When Manager Jiang heard what Xie Yiheng said, he wanted to cover his ears. He could only advise: "Your Highness, please stop saying a few words. If you really anger His Majesty, it will not be easy for you."

"I'm already like this. I can barely survive in this world. What else do I have to fear?" Xie Yiheng stood up. His ankles were all covered with wounds, and scabs had formed in some places. He sneered, "Oh yes, I still have more in this world. A close relative by blood, my brother."

Xie Yiheng walked a few steps in the dormitory. He looked around and moved the decorations inside at will. A very beautiful small white cauldron placed on the table was brushed to the ground by him and broke into pieces with a "bang".

"Fu Zheng is really infatuated. The East Palace was burned down by a fire, and it can be restored to this state. Even the furnishings inside have not been changed. It seems that he really has deep affection for my biological brother." Xie Yiheng Suddenly, he turned his head to look at Manager Jiang with a smile on his face: "But, what is he pretending to be here? He was the one who imprisoned Xie Yixing, he was the one who set fire to the East Palace, and he was the one who killed the East Palace. , Who is he trying to atone for now? Can things be restored, and can the dead come back to life!"

"Your Highness." Manager Jiang knelt on the ground. He lowered his voice and said, "Even if you are thinking about yourself, you should be careful..."

"My brother is not dead. He is looking for him everywhere in the capital. What if Xie Yixing dies? Will he go to the underworld to find Xie Yixing?" There was a bit of madness on his face: "It's such a pity. It would be great if Xie Yixing died... But if he died, I would have no relatives in this world."

Xie Yiheng leaned next to the bed, crying and laughing. Manager Jiang lowered his head to the ground and did not dare to say a word.

Fu Zheng searched for several days in the capital, but could not find any trace. Finally, he found the residences of various officials, which caused an uproar for a while. However, even if the civil servants strongly opposed it in the court, they still could not stop Fu Zheng.

Several ministers looked at each other, and they could all see the humiliation in each other's eyes.

Such practices are tantamount to humiliation.

"Your Majesty, we have searched all the official residences, but there are still none." What Commander Mu is most afraid of now is to report the situation. He lowered his head and said cautiously: "My subordinates think that maybe...maybe the previous emperor has not Appeared in the capital."

"He is here. If he were not, Xie Yiheng's character would not take the initiative to mention him." Fu Zheng was wearing a dragon robe. He glanced at the general kneeling on the ground with an indifferent expression and said word by word: "Have you searched them all? "

"All..." Commander Mu paused and said, "There is still one place that I haven't found yet."

"Where?" Fu Zheng asked.

"Prince Regent's Mansion." Commander Mu is not willing to go to this place. Even if it is rumored that the Prince Regent has been in a coma for many years, he does not dare to set foot there. After all, the affairs of the former Prince Regent Chu Yuanhuan are unknown to everyone in the capital. Even if the old emperor is here When he came to power, he was so fearful that even the imperial guards did not dare to appear near the palace.

Sure enough, after Fu Zheng heard the words "Prince Regent's Mansion", he paused, hesitated for a long time, sat on the chair, and then said after a while: "Check, continue to check."

"Your Majesty..." Commander Mu thought he heard wrongly.

"I said, continue to investigate, even if the regent's palace has to investigate, even if the entire capital is turned upside down, I will find him!" Fu Zheng held the tea cup in his hand, he took a deep breath: "Go. "