5.17 - To relieve his anger, Xu You died and left

Xu You's injury was more serious than he thought. When he woke up with a tube inserted in his body, his mind was groggy. After a while, he suddenly thought of the old man and Jiang Shinyi. After he calmed down for a while, he told the nurse with difficulty, Then someone contacted Jiang Shenyi.

After all, he and Jiang Shenyi had known each other for so many years, and he knew that even if Jiang Shenyi ignored him, he would not care about his life or death. As expected, Jiang Shenyi still appeared in front of Xu You in the evening.

Jiang Shenyi himself did not expect that after Xu You's grandfather was sent to the hospital, Xu You himself also came in. He was even more seriously injured than his grandfather, because he hurt his head from the position where he fell, and his whole body was injured. Drowsily, he could only rely on instruments to maintain his life for the time being. He looked at Jiang Shenyi and said with trembling lips: "You are still here."

"Yeah." Although Jiang Shenyi came, he didn't look at anything more. He just said, "I heard that your nephew applied hand sanitizer on the floor tiles, and you stepped on it."

Xu You obviously didn't know about this matter yet. When he heard Jiang Shenyi say this, his face suddenly darkened, his chest heaved violently, and he was obviously very angry. The equipment on the side made an unusual sound, and the medical staff immediately rushed to the hospital. He came in for a check-up and did some final work before leaving the ward. The doctor said: "The patient needs to maintain emotional stability now. Strong mood swings are fatal to the patient."

Jiang Shenyi also responded.

"Are you relieved? Now Lin Nan and I are the same." Xu You looked a little well-behaved. His face was pale and pitiful: "Lin Nan was sick, and you were willing to stay with him. I That's it...even if you think about our friendship over the years, please stay with me."

"You are different from him." Jiang Shenyi glanced at Xu You and said, "If you have nothing to do, I will leave."

"Wait." Xu You hurriedly tried to stop Jiang Shenyi, but the pain was severe as soon as he moved. The oxygen mask was placed on his face. He took off the oxygen mask with difficulty and said reluctantly: "You don't want to do that right now. Do you see me? What if I'm going to die? If I'm going to die, don't you want to see me? Isn't it because Lin Nan is dying that you sympathize with me... But I am the one who is going to die now..."

"It seems that you really have nothing to say to me." Jiang Shenyi's expression remained unchanged, and his tone could even be said to be calm. After he glanced at Xu You almost indifferently, he said, "By the way, our recording I provided the records to the police. When Lin Nan recovers, I will continue to submit other evidence, including evidence of how we defrauded Lin Nan's company."

Xu You's pupils suddenly widened, and he shouted: "Are you crazy?!"

"Well, I'm crazy." Jiang Shenyi suddenly thought of something. Before he walked out, he glanced at Xu You and twitched the corners of his lips: "You'd better pray that Lin Nan is okay. If something happens to him... You will know how crazy I can be."

After Jiang Shenyi left, Xu You lay weakly on the hospital bed. He clutched the sheets tightly and murmured in a low voice: "He wants to force me to death... He wants to force me to death..."

"Uncle." Xiong Xiong poked his head out and secretly looked at the person lying on the hospital bed: "Get up and play with me."

*

"What's going on? What's going on?" As soon as Jiang Shenyi came in, he saw several doctors and nurses walking out of Lin Nan's ward. Their hands were covered with blood. Jiang Shenyi panicked and almost couldn't stand. When he ran to the ward, he saw Xie Chaozheng looking at the people inside through the glass. He immediately said: "I just left for a while, what happened?"