6.7 - Regret, leave, wake up

When Jian Su said this, he was very calm, as if he was asking about a small matter, but these words made Chu Yuan break into a cold sweat. He opened his mouth, looked at Jian Su, and said after a while: "What kind of funeral? Don't talk nonsense..."

"You will be happy..." Jian Su lowered his eyes and said in a gentle tone: "It will be good if you die. If you die, you will take revenge on the Jian family, and you will be happy. If you die, it will be me who will do this to the Jian family. I feel sorry for the Jian family."

This time there was no need for a doctor's explanation. Chu Yuan knew that Jian Su had fallen into a cycle of self-blame again.

He attributed everything that happened back then to himself, and the self-blame in his heart almost made him breathless. Chu Yuan saw that his hand was trembling slightly. He wanted to hold Jian Su's hand, but as soon as he could When Jian Su was touched, he immediately shrank back and hid beside the bed. Chu Yuan was startled, but he didn't dare to step forward, for fear of irritating Jian Su and causing him to fall off the bed.

"I can't move! I can't move you!" Chu Yuan said hurriedly: "Don't step back, don't fall."

Chu Yuan saw Jian Su nestling in the corner, curling up, and he whispered: "It's not your fault, but I shouldn't have gotten you involved. I... I wanted to make it up to you afterwards. I wanted to be nice to you, but then the Jian family sent you away. "

Jian Su didn't answer, he just sat on the bed holding his legs.

"Shall we start over? Everything is over. Let's find the best doctor for treatment. I'll take it slow with you." Seeing that Jian Su didn't speak, Chu Yuan felt a little uneasy and whispered: "Actually, After the accident, I regretted it, but at that time, hatred was stronger than reason, and by the time I realized it, you were no longer with me. "

"That day..." Jian Su started, his voice hoarse to the extreme: "When I was hit by a car..."

"I was there." When Chu Yuan mentioned this, his heart seemed to be clenched by a big hand, and he was sore: "I have been following you for several days, but I still couldn't prevent this."

When he used Jian Su, he thought that Jian Su would be sad for a while at most, but he didn't expect that there would be such serious consequences. He even thought that he wouldn't care at the time, but he had to admit that after seeing Jian Su being raped The moment the car hit him, his breathing almost stopped for a moment.

At that moment, he really felt that he would lose Jian Su.

"That's such a pity." Jian Su didn't know what he was thinking. He laughed and said, "I thought I was going to die."

Every time he heard Jian Su say the word "death", Chu Yuan felt extremely uncomfortable. He subconsciously shook his head and said: "We won't talk about this anymore. You take good care of your body. When you get better, you don't want to go abroad." Want to get your marriage certificate? I'll go with you."

"I don't want it anymore." Jian Su's eyes were gentle and he said softly, "I don't want to go anywhere."

"Then we won't go. I'll stay with you here." Chu Yuan comforted him, "But you have to take good care of yourself and we can stay together."

"My brother is coming back." Jian Su suddenly mentioned this. Chu Yuan was slightly startled. Then he saw Jian Su showing a smile. The smile was very light, but Chu Yuan felt that there was something wrong with this smile. .

It wasn't until a long time later that he understood what Jian Su's words meant. He was saying goodbye, a farewell that would never be seen again.

"Jian Yu...is coming back?" When he heard the news, Chu Yuan didn't react. He paused and then said, "How did you know?"