7.10 - Time wall, school, golden retriever

After eating, the two went to Professor Zhang's class. However, because Professor Zhang's teaching style was very brisk, many students came specially to listen to the class. The whole classroom was full. The two of them stood outside for a while, listening. The old professor attended class until there were more and more people, and then he quietly left.

"It's still the same style as before." Han Zhou said helplessly: "He wishes his students could win the World Cup."

"Hahaha, it's true." Qin Cheng couldn't help but laugh, shook his head and said, "But the two of us are not up to par."

Having said that, the two of them really respected the professor.

There is a graduate time gallery in the school, which contains photos of all the students since the founding of the school. This is the first unique sentiment of the school. Every student comes here specifically to see it after graduation. Before that, Han Zhou and others also I came to see it, but I happened to catch up with the place being repaired at that time, so I missed it.

They originally planned to wait until the repairs were completed before coming back, but they didn't expect that they would miss it for a year and a half.

At least for Han Zhou now, it is a year and a half, but for Qin Cheng, it is a lifetime.

"It's still the same as before, but the photos have been changed a little. Under the students' suggestions, here are not only graduates, but also students who can't graduate for various reasons in their lives. This is the end of campus life, but It's also the memories left by some people." Han Zhou brought Qin Cheng here and said, "Ours are here."

They walked to a place and their eyes fell on the photo. In the photo, Han Zhou and Qin Cheng were standing together. The two of them had very outstanding looks and stood out among the crowd.

Han Zhou met a junior student on the way, who asked about some things. Han Zhou often came to the school before, and everyone knew that this was their senior. Han Zhou whispered: "I'll go out for a while, and I'll be back later." "

"Okay." Qin Cheng agreed, and he was the only one left in the Graduate Time Corridor. He looked around, one by one.

This Graduate Time Gallery is not unfamiliar to Xie Chao, because he has seen it in the real world, but... his eyes fell on the year on the photo of Han Zhou and Qin Cheng. It showed "Group photo of the 1988 graduates."

Xie Chao walked forward. He was a graduate of the Class of 1981. His eyes kept moving forward until he finally saw a photo that said "Photo of the Class of 1981". Here, he saw a familiar figure. .

That's what I look like.

In the photo, Xie Chao stands in the middle. He has a handsome face and looks towards the camera. Like countless graduates, he has the best expectations for the future.

"I really miss it. I didn't expect that the 88th class would be here. Has it been seven years?" Xie Chao said in a low voice.

His eyes were always looking at himself in the photo, exactly as he remembered.

Then, as if he remembered something, he turned to look at the graduates of the 1983 class.

If his guess was correct, Jiang Yao should be here, but for some reason, in his memory, he didn't seem to have seen Jiang Yao's graduation photo. When he thought of this, Xie Chao felt something on his forehead. It started to hurt, so I had to shake my head and give up thinking about this problem.

He took a few steps forward and quickly found the "Photo of the Class of 1983" among countless photos. Xie Chao thought he would see Jiang Yao at a glance, but what surprised him was that he looked back and forth in the photos. Several times, Jiang Yao could not be found.