6.11 - Sadness, ring, showdown

During this time in the hospital, Chu Yuan stayed by Jian Su's side almost every step of the way. He didn't dare to let go of Jian Su's hand even when he was sleeping. Jian Su's room was very simple. There was nothing placed in the whole house. In a photo, he was lying on the bed after coming back from the hospital. No matter what Chu Yuan said, he never responded.

"Are you homesick? When you feel better, I'll take you home." Chu Yuan carefully wiped Jian Su's fingers. His wrist was wrapped in a thick bandage. He looked away, feeling sad in his heart. , said hoarsely: "You scared me, you really scared me this time."

Jian Su still had no reaction.

The doctor said he could hear, but he didn't respond just because he didn't want to talk.

"Let's start over, Xiao Su." Chu Yuan put the towel aside. He sat on the edge of the bed and carefully and tentatively held Jian Su in his arms: "Let's start over..."

The person in his arms was motionless, and even his breathing was very weak.

"Can you forgive me? Xiao Su." Chu Yuan's nose felt a little sour, and he choked in a low voice: "We are only in our twenties, and we still have a lot of time to squander. We can still be together for decades. Can you forgive me? I can't lose you."

He had tasted the feeling of almost losing Jian Su, and he never wanted to recall that feeling again.

But no matter what Chu Yuan said, Jian Su didn't respond. His face was pale and thin, the veins in his neck were obvious, and his waist was thin and he was leaning on the bed, as quiet as a soulless puppet.

In addition to the injury on his arm, he smelled faintly of disinfectant and a trace of blood. Jian Su gently held him and kissed his neck until he pressed him under her, but finally stopped. Suddenly, his tears fell on Jian Su's pale and lifeless face. Chu Yuan lowered his body, buried his head in Jian Su's neck, and cried in a low voice.

If he had known that this would be the result, he would never have done anything to hurt Jian Su.

*

"The funeral was held in accordance with Xiao Su's request. Although he tried his best to reduce the impact, the media still reported it. However, he did not have a tombstone, and no one would disturb his future purity." Jian Yu left Jian Su's remains. All the things he owned were packed up and put in the box according to Mr. Jian's instructions, then locked and placed in the corner of the old man's study: "But when I was packing Xiao Su's things, I saw the things he put in the drawer. "

"What is it?" the old man asked, sitting on the chair, his face looked much older.

"Yes..." Jian Yu said in a low voice: "A ring for men, a ring for men."

Even if Jian Yu didn't say anything, the old man could guess who the pair of rings belonged to. He sat on the chair without saying a word for a long time, and Jian Yu didn't dare to say anything. After a while, the old man slowly said: "Let's deal with it. "

"Yes, Grandpa." Jian Yu lowered his head and responded.

After Jian Yu went out, the old man looked at a box in the corner, which was filled with Jian Yu's things. His room was still the same as before. The old man slowly stood up. He used a cane and moved to the box step by step. , wiped off the dust standing on it with a paper towel.

"I'm back. I won't leave this time. I'll just stay with grandpa. When grandpa leaves, I will take you with me." The old man's voice was hoarse, completely different from the calm and self-defeating appearance he used to appear in the media cameras.

Now he is just an ordinary old man who has lost his grandson.

Jian Su's ashes were scattered into the sea. Jian Yu did it himself. He looked at the ring in his hand, took a final deep breath, and threw the things together with Jian Su's ashes.