11.2 - Qin Mo, I'm injured, give up on me

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor examined Qin Mo. After removing the gauze, he saw an almost horrific wound on his leg. The doctor shook his head and said, "You... did you fall from the mountain? This calf..."

He pinched his behind, causing Qin Mo to take a breath of cold air, and his face instantly turned pale. Seeing this, the doctor also knew the situation, shook his head and said, "Let's take a X-ray first."

Because it was an emergency, the films came out very quickly, but even a person like Xu Jiayang, who did not know medical skills, knew something was wrong with the picture above. After comparing the films, the doctor said, "Now, there are only two The road, for one, is left alone, because it was broken before and is now crooked, and it cannot be corrected. "

"What about the second type?" Xu Jiayang asked.

"That is, you have to break the calf bone again, then reset it and slowly grow it back," the doctor said.

"Brother Chao, what do you think?" 333's voice sounded from Xie Chao's mind, with a slight smile.

"Do you want to try?" Xie Chao took a deep breath: "I won't suffer this."

It hurt to hear it, not to mention having to try it himself, which Xie Chao was not willing to do.

Xu Jiayang didn't expect this. He glanced hesitantly at the injured and swollen calf of the man in front of him. His heart felt a little sour for no reason. His throat moved slightly, and then he asked in a low voice: "What do you think?"

"Just bandage it, nothing else is needed." Qin Mo said.

Xu Jiayang could see an obvious scar on his calf. He opened his mouth and wanted to ask, but in the end he did not speak.

After bandaging the wound in the hospital, Xu Jiayang took him for a physical examination. The result was naturally not optimistic. His health was in bad shape and he had so many old injuries. Just the steel nails driven into his body due to fractures were enough. There were quite a few doctors who looked at them and clicked their tongues. After a few careful instructions, they added: "Your situation is very complicated. I looked at your medical records. Two years ago, you were sent to the hospital with visceral rupture?"

Two years ago, he got into a fight with someone in prison, and his internal organs ruptured, which made the other person feel uncomfortable. In the end, he was sentenced to an additional two years.

"Yes." Qin Mo squeezed his sore palm unnaturally. In that fight, his palm was cut open, blood flowed, and his tendons were ruptured. Although he was sent to the hospital in time, he still couldn't. Left behind sequelae.

"You..." Xu Jiayang suddenly looked at Qin Mo. He only knew that Qin Mo got an extra two years for fighting in prison, but he didn't expect to be so seriously injured. He was a little stunned for a moment: "Why didn't you tell me? ?"

"Why do I have to tell you?" Qin Mo sneered: "You wish you could stay away from me, I'll make you happy."

Xu Jiayang is the son of the driver of the Qin family. In an accident, his father passed away, so the Qin family funded his schooling, study, and work... and the young master of the Qin family had a special liking for this man. Everyone knew that he held Xu Jiayang in the palm of his hand, for fear of bumping into him, but Xu Jiayang had always been lukewarm, polite and distant towards him.

Qin Mo's words made Xu Jiayang choke for a moment. He opened his mouth and said after a moment: "You wouldn't have been like this before."

"The Qin family was still there before, and I wasn't in jail or disabled. Everything is different now, so I don't have to think about the past." Qin Mo didn't have a good look towards Xu Jiayang, which was very different from his previous attitude. Xu Jiayang felt a little uncomfortable. He pursed his lips slightly and followed Qin Mo without saying a word. Seeing that he was limping, he wanted to step forward to help him, but Qin Mo pushed him away coldly. Xu Jiayang looked at Holding his empty palms, he lowered his eyes and asked, "Do you have to be like this?"