12.5 - Conspiracy, main system, gone too far

"Brother Chao, this is a false world. We don't have much time. Let me tell you a few things first. First, when 001 and I performed the mission in the last world, my original body was a man named Ayao. When he was five years old, his parents divorced and he was adopted by relatives. After the relatives took away his property, they threw him into a remote orphanage. Finally, he was adopted by a person who adopted many people. , Ayao was just one of them, but he was also the most outstanding one. Later, he went to college and met the person he had seen when he was five years old and remembered him for a lifetime. Then they were together, and in this world During the mission, the main system..." 333 paused, looked at Xie Chao, and whispered: "He is in that person's body, or in other words, he has transformed into that person's appearance."

That person was Ayao's favorite person in that world mission, and his name was Xie Chao.

"So in the end, our mission can never end, and the only way to end it is to kill Xie Chao and return the mission value to zero." 333's eyes were slightly red, and he laughed: "I didn't understand at the time, Why did 001 finally ask to switch bodies with me? He temporarily became the host, and I temporarily became the system. He controlled Ayao's body, and finally jumped off the rooftop with Xie Chao in his arms, and both of them died. "

When Xie Chao heard this, he was already suffocated.

"But now I know, because if I had killed Xie Chao, the main system of that world, then regardless of whether he was the main system or not, in my heart, I would only remember... I killed Brother Chao. "At that time, 333 didn't know who Xie Chao was, so he saw Xie Chao's true appearance for the first time, showing a surprised look. 333 laughed: "Brother Chao, you understand, the last world is full of It's malicious. The main system has only one purpose. He wants you to kill Jiang Yao. If Jiang Yao doesn't die, this game will never pass."

The corners of Xie Chao's lips were slightly depressed, but he did not speak.

"The second thing, based on this inference, the Jiang Yao you saw is most likely the main system, and I can only control the body when the consciousness of the main system is weak." 333 gently hugged Xie Chao , he whispered: "Brother Chao, kill Jiang Yao in this world, so that you can truly get out of here and return to the original world."

Every word in 333 felt very strange to Xie Chao. He could understand 333's words, but when these words were put together, he couldn't understand them.

333 had long known that Xie Chao would react this way. He sighed in a low voice and whispered: "Actually, this world is also very good. If I can get rid of the constraints of the main system, Brother Chao, are you willing to stay in this world?"

"I don't want to." Xie Chao answered quickly, with almost no hesitation, and 333 laughed: "So, since you are unwilling, then don't hesitate. Killing a fake Jiang Yao doesn't matter. "

Xie Chao took a deep look at 333 and asked: "You mean, the current Jiang Yao is the body that you and the main system are fighting for. Sometimes it's him, sometimes it's you."

"Yeah, but it's him most of the time." 333 pursed his lips slightly, and for the first time he put his chin on Xie Chao's shoulder, and whispered: "Brother Chao, if we pass the last world, we will meet again I'm gone too, will you miss me?"

333 has asked this question many times. He seems to be very obsessed with this question. Xie Chao deals with it casually every time. But judging from the current situation, this world should be the last one. After passing this world, he will You can go back, but if nothing else happens, you probably won't see 333 again.

"Yes, I will remember you." Xie Chao answered cautiously.

"I will miss you." 333 whispered: "The time is too short. I still have some things that I haven't let you know. You are about to leave. Next time... no, there should be no next time. Wait. This mission is over, Brother Chao will never be seen again."