10.8 - Fake, truth, cry

"Are you awake?" Xie Chao got up earlier than 333. Seeing that he was still sleeping, he didn't disturb him. He washed up carefully and went to have breakfast, and brought some back with him.

333 responded. He looked at Xie Chao, thought of the bad things in his dream again, and sighed deeply.

"I think the main system has tricked me." 333 sat up, rubbed his painful eyebrows, and whispered, "These rewards from the advanced world should have been yours, but they were all given to me."

"What?" Xie Chao didn't understand for a while.

333 spread his hands and said helplessly: "001 told me before that when you get to the advanced world, you will find some things you want to get. I have indeed seen these things, but I think you should want these more than me."

Xie Chao looked at 333 for a while and asked softly: "Is it Jiang Yao and me? Are you dreaming again?"

"Yeah." 333 was wearing a bathrobe. He leaned on the bed, slightly bent his legs, and said with a smile, "I saw it."

Not only did he see it, but he looked at it very carefully. He couldn't even think about it. The whole system was on the verge of collapse. At least since he became conscious, he had never been so helpless.

"Actually, I met...a ragdoll in the last world." Xie Chao suddenly laughed. He looked at 333 and said word by word: "Do you know what he called me when we met?"

"What?" 333 asked.

"Xie Chao." Xie Chao said, "Did you tell him? 001, also called Xie Chao? Does he look the same as me? When I went to see him, he didn't use Gu Yi's appearance."

333 raised his eyes and looked at Xie Chao. The two met each other's eyes. After a while, he unnaturally turned his gaze away and shook his head: "I never said that he knew that my name was 001 Brother Chao, but he definitely didn't know that 001 His real name is Xie Chao, and he has never seen 001's appearance, because...even I have never seen him."

Xie Chao frowned slightly, as if he still didn't understand.

"It should be a setting problem with the main system." 333 said: "I didn't expect that this ragdoll knows more than me... maybe..."

"Because 001 put things in the study and room at that time, and it saw it." Xie Chao leaned against the window. Although the face belonged to Xu Bai, the look was very familiar to 333. He heard Xie Chao Said: "I have been thinking about it for a long time these days..."

The sun shone on Xie Chao's face, and his face was slightly pale, as if he was just saying something ordinary: "I have never seen your true appearance, you have never seen the true appearance of 001; you said 001 I named you A Yao, and 001's real name was Xie Chao; you said he was the first system to be reorganized, and you were the second... and the photos, the diary, and the envelope full of name......"

Every time he said a word, he would actually observe the changes in 333's expression. Until the end, he said slowly: "So, if there are too many coincidences, it can't be considered a coincidence, right? Now we just need to prove whether I am 001... ...To take a step back, if I am really 001, but I don't remember doing the system at all, maybe I have forgotten something."

333 listened quietly to Xie Chao's words, then stood up and said, "Brother Chao, how do you want to prove it?"

"I don't know, think about it again..." Xie Chao smiled: "But no matter whether I am 001 or 333, I will always love Jiang Yao."

If you are stabbed with this knife too many times, you will get used to it and you will not even feel the pain. 333 responded and whispered: "I know..."