2.6 - Jealous, little golden retriever, threw the watch

Pei Yao's parents just came to visit their son. Pei's mother wanted Pei Yao to go home, but Pei Yao refused. Although Pei's mother had already guessed the result, she was still very distressed and told her before leaving. After calling him several times, he reluctantly left.

"Tell me, do Pei Yao's parents know about Pei Yao's condition?" Because System 333 told him that the information was defective, Xie Chao was now a little unsure: "I feel that with Pei Yao's personality, he probably wouldn't say anything. "

"After the defects have been corrected, the data has been updated and has been sent to you. Pay attention to check it." After a slight pause, System 333 said: "Pei Yao's parents don't know about Pei Yao's condition, but they can't rule out that they can detect it. come out."

Xie Chao thought about it for a while. Because he was feeling unwell, he could only lean on the couch with one hand on his forehead and tilted his head: "That must be very sad."

His face was a little pale, and the back of his hand was bruised from many injections, hanging casually by his side.

It was already afternoon when Lin Xiaoxiao came to see her. The girl had brought a lot of nutritional supplements, which she had to transport by truck. Pei Yao was wearing home clothes and a coat, and looked at Lin Xiaoxiao helplessly: " Am I going to open a supermarket?"

"Which supermarket can buy these?" Lin Xiaoxiao commanded while raising her eyebrows: "Just lie down, these are good for the stomach. By the way, I contacted a very powerful doctor. I will bring them tomorrow." Go over and take a look."

"I'm almost healed." Pei Yao sighed helplessly: "The doctor said that this was purely an accident. I just need to lie down for a while and I will be fine."

Lin Xiaoxiao brought a lot of things, and she finally put them all away. Then she walked to Pei Yao, half-crouched down, and stared at Pei Yao with a slight frown. Pei Yao felt a little uncomfortable and subconsciously looked at him. Overdone.

"Is there something you are hiding from me?" Lin Xiaoxiao said: "We drank half a bottle of red wine that day, and then you had stomach bleeding. Pei Yao, this is not right. I think we should go to the hospital for another full-body examination. "

"Xiaoxiao." Pei Yao laughed and said, "I've had a checkup and it's really fine. It's not because of your red wine. It's because I was already feeling unwell before."

Lin Xiaoxiao looked at Pei Yao with some suspicion. Obviously she didn't believe it, but she had nothing to do with Pei Yao, so she had to agree, and then said: "Xu Nanhuai has suffered a lot this time. Without you to deal with him, it will be a lot." Everyone is eyeing the resources in his hands, and now he has lost two just from endorsements."

Regarding this matter, Xie Chao had known about it for a long time. After all, 333's "all-round real-time monitoring" was no joke.

"What do you think? Are you really ready to break up, or are you having trouble?" Lin Xiaoxiao and Pei Yao have known each other since childhood, and have witnessed how Pei Yao has protected Xu Nanhuai in the past five years. She said: "Anyway, you asked me to check I have sent you all the things. The orphanage is in a small town. Xu Nanhuai had a hard time in the past. I went to ask and they still had some impressions of Xu Nanhuai and Zhou Yuan. "

"What did they say?" Pei Yao asked.

"They said that Xu Nanhuai was retired three times and his personality became eccentric. As for Zhou Yuan, a local gangster, he was detained for stealing and driving to rob others before. Do you understand?" Lin Xiaoxiao felt a little unhappy when she talked about this. : "You can actually let such a person be your assistant next to you, what do you think?"