2.14 - Birthday, I miss you, I did it on purpose

As the richest man in City A, the Pei family lives in a very private place. The security guard at the door has long remembered Pei Yao's license plate number. As soon as his car arrived, the security guard immediately opened the door for him. As soon as the car arrived at the door, Pei's mother Just waiting for it.

"Every year Pei Yao's mother celebrates her birthday, no matter how busy Pei Yao is, she will always come back." 333 said while driving: "But I guess it won't be possible this year."

"Actually, what I fear most every time is not appearing in front of those scum, but appearing in front of the original owner's parents." Xie Chao leaned on the car. He saw Pei's mother waiting at the door from a distance and sighed softly. Said: "I'm not only afraid that they will recognize that I am not the original owner, but also afraid that they will be upset if they recognize me."

He was holding a bunch of flowers, including Mother Pei's favorite sunflowers. He held a large bouquet in his arms. As soon as the car stopped, he gathered his emotions and walked forward with a smile on his face while holding the bouquet.

"I thought you weren't coming today. I heard from Xiaoxiao that you were out of the city." Although Pei's mother was already in her fifties, she was well-maintained and had gentle features. She touched Xie Chao with some distress. The back of the hand: "I heard that you were hospitalized again, but you refused to tell me... You kid, I really can't do anything to you."

"Has Xiaoxiao been here?" Pei Yao asked in surprise.

"She just left. If you had arrived earlier, you might have met her." Mother Pei smiled and said, "Come in, it's cold outside."

The room was indeed warm, and the food was already prepared on the table. Father Pei just put away the teacups on the table and said, "Xiaoxiao brought some good tea this time. Let's go to the teahouse after dinner." "

"It was her brother who took it. I heard that Brother Lin went to the south on a business trip. Brother Lin likes tea the most." After Pei Yao took off his coat, Pei's mother asked: "Who drove here just now? Why? Don't let anyone in?"

"It's Chu Bei." Pei Yao walked to the dining table and said, "He is not used to eating in other people's homes and being a stranger."

"You kid..." After Pei's mother smiled and shook her head, she didn't say anything more. She just asked Pei Yao to eat more. There was soup on the table. Xie Chao tried his best to eat according to the original owner's habits. I found that all the dishes on the table were the original owner's favorite dishes.

At the dinner table, Father Pei suddenly asked, "I heard that Xu Nanhuai's contract with Juxing is about to expire. What are your plans?"

"Let's terminate the contract." Pei Yao put down his bowls and chopsticks and thought for a moment before saying: "The contract will be terminated when his contract expires. He is no longer suitable to stay at Juxing."

"I heard that you have been very close to Chu Bei recently. Do you want to sign him into the company, or do you have other personal plans?" Father Pei said this very tactfully.

Pei Yao looked at the food in the bowl, paused, and said, "I have no plans. It's just a friendship between friends."

"Well, just take care of it yourself. Don't mess around." After Father Pei finished eating, he stood up and sent the bowls and chopsticks to the kitchen, and then said: "Your mother made soup for you. Remember to drink it later. We are old. , I won't eat these."

"Oh, okay." Pei Yao responded.

After Pei's father left, Pei's mother whispered: "Don't look at your dad's sullen face all day long. In fact, he is the stupidest and can't speak. When you are not at home, he often goes to your room."