11.11 - Fatal injury, sprained foot, go back (End)

"Will you go to jail? Will you be expelled? Will you lose your inheritance rights?" Duan Xing laughed: "But this is all my business and has nothing to do with you. As a younger brother, has no one taught you to learn to respect your elder brother? Or, Is being clever and sensible in front of the old man just an act?"

These words did not give the second young master any face. The very inconsistent feeling appeared in the second young master's heart again. His expression changed, he turned his head and said, "You can take care of yourself."

After saying that, he immediately stood up, pushed the driver away, and walked outside. He wanted to stay away from here.

The driver did not expect such a direction, and was stunned for a moment. Duan Xing, who was standing behind him, said: "My cheap brother reminded me of something..."

"What? Young Master." The driver quickly asked respectfully.

"How did this matter reach his ears? Who told him? And...who can tell me who came up with the idea of ​​​​compositing photos." Duan Xing said.

His eyes fell on the driver. The driver subconsciously trembled slightly, and then immediately said: "This is..."

"Think about the answer clearly." Duan Xing sat on the sofa: "After all, the police will eventually investigate. A comprehensive investigation. Do you think there will be anything interesting to investigate? In a society governed by the rule of law, we must learn to respect the law, right?"

When he said this, his voice was very soft, as if he was talking about an ordinary thing, but it made the driver sweat break out on his forehead.

He did not urge him, and even played with the lighter on the table and put one hand on the back of the seat. After a while, the driver gritted his teeth and said: "Young Master, I told the Second Young Master this matter, but the synthetic The idea for the photo was not mine, it was Li Ming's."

When he finished saying this, he subconsciously observed Duan Xing's expression, but saw that his expression became slightly lighter, and then he sighed inaudibly and whispered: "You still let me down, really. ......Too disappointed."

He raised his eyes and looked at the driver and said word by word: "You work so hard for him, but you know that if you fail to report the knowledge and frame others and go to jail, this will affect not only you, but also your children, by the way... ...You don't think he can interfere with the judicial organs and fish you out, right? How old are you? You shouldn't be that stupid, right?"

The driver looked at Duan Xing with his eyes wide open, his lips trembling slightly. Duan Xing saw everything he looked like. He raised his chin slightly, and his cold eyes fell on the driver: "It's actually true."

The driver's reaction told him everything.

"The second young master told me at the time that as long as I came up with an idea and asked Li Ming to do it, even if he was caught in the end, you were the one who asked us to beat Qin Mo, and the person who beat Qin Mo to death was Li Ming. As for me, it's just an idea, it's nothing. He will get me out and give me a lot of money to get me out of here." The driver was also a little scared, especially when Duan Xing also handed over the code. I searched it out and put it in front of the driver. Every word on it made the driver pale.

"I thought you might be stupid, but I didn't expect you to be so stupid." Duan Xing sneered: "He will fish you out? What do you think this is? You don't even think about it. As the head of the Duan family, I Young Master, how much impact will the Duan family have if I can be fished out? If I can be fished out, will the Duan family leave me alone? If you think about it again, if I can be fished out, then there is no trace of his plan. Is it useful? ... He uses this method just because the Duan family can't fish me out. You wouldn't expect him to fish out someone who can't be fished out by the Duan family, right?"