2.12 - Dispute, Regret, Orphanage

This was the first time Xu Nanhuai heard Pei Yao say these words. He looked at Pei Yao in a daze, and after a while he stammered: "I... you have never told me this. If you had told me earlier..."

Pei Yao did not continue to speak. He closed his eyes slightly and took a rest. After Xu Nanhuai stayed in his ward for a while, he whispered: "I regret it."

His voice was very soft, as if he was speaking to himself, and then he turned the wheelchair and left the ward.

Outside, Chu Bei was leaning against the wall. His forearm was wrapped with a bandage. I heard it was because of the injury he sustained during the accident. The bandage was loose. He was half-leaning and looking towards the ward. He didn't stand up until the door opened. Straighter.

"I will not give him up to you." Xu Nanhuai came out of the ward and stopped in front of Chu Bei. He turned to look at Chu Bei and said word by word: "I have been with him for five years, and he has never been like this. Easy to break."

"We haven't even heard from each other for five years. It shows how much you have broken his heart." Chu Bei smiled with a smile on his lips, but his eyes were extremely cold. He glanced at Xu Nanhuai's body. Xu Nanhuai subconsciously said Averting his gaze, Chu Bei noticed and sneered: "Not everyone has the opportunity to regret it. Obviously, you are not among the lucky goose."

"You!" Xu Nanhuai looked at Chu Bei with red eyes, but saw Chu Bei adjusting his sleeves casually and striding to the ward. As he walked, he said: "Ah Yao, my bandage is loose, help me fix it. Bar."

"Why didn't the car hit him to death?" Xu Nanhuai said fiercely, his chest aching from the breath. When his manager saw him, he rushed over to comfort him and said, "Brother Xu, you are still injured, take it easy."

As soon as 333 entered the ward, he saw no one on the bed. He immediately turned around and walked to the bathroom. Sure enough, he saw Xie Chao lying on the sink gargling his mouth. The water he spat out was bloody. 333 froze in place. After a while, He seemed to be calm and said: "You vomited blood again?"

"Well, I don't know how Pei Yao got through his life." It's just that these few days of illness made Xie Chao feel uncomfortable. He stood up straight, but fell back uncontrollably. Fortunately, 333 held him up. He picked him up without any explanation and put him on the hospital bed.

"I'll call the doctor." 333 said.

"No need, it's not of much use actually. At this point, the effect of the medicine can no longer resist anything." He leaned on the pillow and smiled, his face was much paler than before, and he rested his hand weakly on the pillow. He touched 333's arm and said slowly: "Help me go through the discharge procedures."

"Okay, you want to take a nap." 333 said.

"Can't sleep." In fact, the painkillers had little effect and could only provide some relief. Xie Chao was still in pain. He leaned his head on the pillow and said with a smile: "Let's chat, maybe you can chat with me. Just fell asleep."

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" 333 asked.

"Whatever." Xie Chao's chest rose and fell slightly, the blue blood vessels in his neck were a little obvious, and his breathing was slightly heavy. 333 was silent for a moment and then said: "How about... let's talk about you. I heard you before Say, your lover's name is Jiang Yao, what kind of person is he?"

"Jiang Yao." Hearing this name, Xie Chao's eyes brought a smile, and he said softly: "My brother next door, his parents always quarreled when he was a child, and then he would come to my house to hide. Later, there were One day...there was the sound of police cars and ambulances outside, so I went out to take a look. I saw him standing at the door of his house, then turned to look at me, and called me in a low voice like a cat meowing..."