7.3 - Once upon a time, we broke up, old friends

"Master, what Mr. Qin means is that if you are unwilling to go back, he can only come to invite you in person." The speaker adjusted his glasses and said, "I guess you don't want him to come in person?"

"Why don't you hope? He is my dad. He wants to come see me. I don't want it. You let him come." There was a trace of anger in Qin Cheng's eyes. He sneered: "Then my dad threatens me, but you don't even look at it. What are you doing yourself?"

"Young Master." The speaker frowned, as if he was very uncomfortable with Qin Cheng's words, and said in a more serious tone: "Mr. Qin's meaning is very simple. He hopes that you can end your relationship with Han Zhou. If you are not willing, He can only take some measures."

"Oh? What does he want to do?" Qin Cheng, who was sitting on the sofa, looked gloomy. He stood up and walked to the man: "Tao Ran, are you threatening me?"

"I don't dare." The man named Tao Ran shook his head. His eyes met Qin Cheng's, and the two refused to give in. Finally, Tao Ran sighed helplessly: "I don't dare, but with Mr. Qin's character, Master, you are better than I know better."

Qin Cheng's expression froze, then he closed his eyes and opened them again: "Then tell him, if he dares to do anything to Han Zhou, I will definitely do the same to his precious wife."

As soon as these words came out, Tao Ran's expression changed a little.

"My mother and he founded the company together at the beginning. If you really want to talk about it, most of the Qin family's affairs depended on my maternal grandfather's family. Why did they forget their roots so quickly?" When mentioning this father, However, there was not much respect in Qin Cheng's mouth. He sneered, not hiding his contempt at all: "After the Qin family got up, they took advantage of my grandfather's serious illness and raised a mistress outside to take him back. He also wanted to seize my mother's company. He dares to buy shares, but is he still afraid of others mentioning it? "

Although these things are no longer a secret, the other members of the Qin family are also a little embarrassed when Qin Cheng, his biological son, says it so directly.

Those people turned to look at Tao Ran. Tao Ran took a deep breath and said, "Master, Mr. Qin only has one son, and all his property from now on will definitely belong to you."

"I don't care about this. I just want you to tell him that he'd better not reach out to me. I'm not my mother and I don't have such good tolerance." Qin Cheng took a step back and said with a cold face: "I will never I allow someone to touch my people under my nose, and he is no exception."

Tao Ran looked at Qin Cheng for a long time and finally responded, but when he turned around and left, he had the door closed.

"Mr. Tao." The bodyguard who arrived later whispered, "What should we do?"

"Lock the door." Tao Ran's eyes fell on the door and he said, "Don't let anyone find Han Zhou. Otherwise, with this young master's character, he doesn't know what he will do."

The bodyguard responded and locked the door.

Hearing the sound of the door being locked, Qin Cheng immediately stepped to the door. He pushed the door lock hard, but couldn't open it, so he banged the door and shouted: "What are you doing! What are you doing! Open the door." !"

"Since the young master does not agree, according to Mr. Qin's request, we must keep an eye on the young master and wait for him to come in person." Tao Ran said, "Master, please be considerate."

"Get out!" After Qin Cheng realized that he couldn't open the door like this, his face became even more ugly. He kicked the door suddenly and said hoarsely: "Tao Ran, wait..."