2.5 - The truth, drunkenness, break up

"Are you crazy? Brother Xu, do you know who you offended? It's Mr. Pei!" The manager's hair was about to fall out. He persuaded him earnestly: "Brother Xu, in all fairness , think about how kind Mr. Pei is to you. He has always taken you with him since he signed the contract with you five years ago. He takes you to participate in all major events. As long as you want to participate in the film and television series, it doesn't matter how many directors there are. Even if it's difficult, he can do it for you."

Xu Nanhuai leaned on the sofa, closed his eyes and rested, listening to his manager talking on the side without saying a word.

The agent really had no choice. He squatted next to the sofa and said, "Brother Xu, do you know how Xiao Pei always won the movie "The Storm" that made you famous overnight?"

Xu Nanhuai said nothing.

"The director of "The Storm" is Director Chen, who is notoriously difficult to work with. He has said before that he will only use actors he likes. If he wants to recruit people, he will have to win over him at the wine table. Director Chen is famous in the industry for his heavy drinking. He can drink down a whole table by himself. Who can beat him?" The manager paused and said, "But Mr. Pei wins."

Xu Nanhuai's fingertips lying on the sofa moved slightly, and the agent continued: "He and Director Chen drank together for a month. He was supported by his assistant every day, and he only ran to the hospital two or three times. , Director Chen finally convinced him that day, and he vomited at the wine table and signed the contract on the spot."

"So, what do you want to explain?" Xu Nanhuai said with his eyes closed: "Director Chen, if my acting skills are completely inadequate, let alone drunk him, even if I put a knife on his neck, he won't be able to use it. I."

"Brother Xu, there were other people competing with you for the role at that time. The gap between them was not big. Mr. Pei really risked his life for you." The manager took a deep breath and said, "Maybe you I don't know, but Mr. Pei didn't go to the hotel to rest after Director Chen signed the contract and returned."

"Are you going to celebrate?" Xu Nanhuai said casually.

"He went to the hospital, vomited blood in the car, and almost lost his life." The agent said: "I was also in the car at the time, and he was lying on the back seat vomiting blood. It was the Lexus. Since that time, You probably haven't seen that car."

Xu Nanhuai, who was lying on the sofa, suddenly opened his eyes. He turned to look at his agent. After the two looked at each other, Xu Nanhuai laughed. He sat up and shook his head: "Are you kidding? If this happens, I will How could you not know?"

"Because Mr. Pei won't let us talk." The manager turned away from Xu Nanhuai's eyes and whispered: "That time, he almost died."

When Xie Chao was hospitalized, the doctor showed him the medical records of the previous owner. Only then did Xie Chao realize how ill Pei Yao had become at that time. It can be said that he was lucky to survive half a year.

"Actually, when Pei Yao was renovating the house, he was prepared that if his illness could not be treated, at least he would not have to cause trouble to Xu Nanhuai when he left." Xie Chao leaned on the hospital bed and looked through the information about Pei Yao on the Internet. , most of the scandals happened five years ago. He looked at the handsome man with a smile in his eyes, and then thought of the thin man wearing a suit and leaning on the bridge in his dream: "It's only been half a year, a person thinking How to move without causing trouble to the other party, and one is thinking about how to get rid of the other party neatly. "

"He left faster than he expected." System 333 said: "It was also more painful."

"Now Xu Nanhuai's reputation is ruined, but the foundation that Pei Yao laid for him before was too solid. If you want to shake him directly and make him fall to the bottom, I'm afraid it will take some time." Xie Chao coughed a few times, but I know if it is because of this disease that my body is always in a low fever state: "Where is he now?"